Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Biography KISS DANIEL And Lifestyle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Biography KISS DANIEL And Lifestyle (1384 Views)

BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A / Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography / Kiss Daniel And Mayorkun To Perform At The Big Brother Naija 2018 Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography KISS DANIEL And Lifestyle by chapatti: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
FULL NAME: Oluwatobiloba Daniel. Anidugbe

DATE OF BIRTH: June 27, 1992

MARITAL STATUS: Single

EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND.

The Ogun state born Singer, kiss Daniel as he is popularly known, has his early growing in Ogun State a neirgbouring state to Lagos. But he has traveled around Nigeria and other countries during school breaks .kiss-tiwa.fw_

The talented singer's parents are both from Ogun state in Nigeria. Kiss Daniel is a graduate of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta in Ogun State in 2013, as a water engineer.. He attended the Ogun international montessori nursery and primary school. He also did his Secondary schooling in "Abeokuta grammar school", Abeokuta.
According to the singer, growing up was fun but the same time his parents
paid much attention to his education. With this kind of background, he grew up reading a lot and accomplishing some task or house chores in the house
everyday of his life.

The singer told us that he appreciated the effort his parents for being the eye opener towards his educational career, value, and most of his accommodated several personalities.

According to a close and reliable source, Kiss Daniel has been into music and have also been writing songs since age 11.
At that age, he was writing songs on food and food items. It was not as though he eats a lot but that was what he found exciting doing. But as far a food is concerned, he loves junk foods. Ice cream is his favourite. He would later tell our crew that in his family he was loved. " They all love my music, and would always want me to do my thing. And to me, that is being supportive". All thanks to his father who was there to nurture his God given talent.
In 2009, Kiss Daniel met JABLESS and that was how the whole thing began for him. Jabless actually helped him manage and nurture his talent. At that point, he started writing commercial songs. His parents has so must trust in him that they believed he will never disappoint them education wise. According sources close to him, when he was in the university, he had a very good result. And he finished with 2.1. The source claimed that, the versatile artists graduated from the University with a
strong 2.1 (4.2)

The name "Kiss Daniel" was giving to him while he was in secondary school. In his school, when a person has dimples he or she is called kiss. So he has it and so he was nicknamed kiss. If he has gotten two on his both cheeks, he would have been called kisses. Since he only have just one, He was called ‘Kiss.’
With this he was nicknamed Kiss Daniel because of there were other Daniels in the school. So in other for them to differentiate between him from others so they decided to add kiss to his first name. That was how the name kiss Daniel came about. When he kick started music, he decided to stick to the name as his stage name.

Recently Kiss Daniel was asked about the challenges he is facing during his musical career so far. This is his answer. "I have only one challenge encountered, which is patience. While coming-up I had no financial assistance somewhere, but it came one day due to my hard work, things I have done in the past. For me as an artiste, it is just patience for my time to come, like you know as well, a lot of top artistes we have today in Nigeria like Olamide started from nowhere, but you can see what he is today. Sometimes it is not even about money or connection, when your time come you go definitely blow; so the only
For the complete article, click here
Re: Biography KISS DANIEL And Lifestyle by INTROVERT(f): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok
Re: Biography KISS DANIEL And Lifestyle by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Biography KISS DANIEL And Lifestyle by xamuel17(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
if i talk my mind bow, people will say am jealous. anyway fck it, lemme say it >smiley

kissDaniel, i hate u becuz ur living my dream:' -(
Re: Biography KISS DANIEL And Lifestyle by ayatt(m): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
Mtn( everywhere you go)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Festival Of Seduction Season 1 Latest Nigerian 2019 Nollywood Movie / Download Latest Episodes Of Jenifer Diary(season 18, 19, 20, Older Seasons Too) / Hey Guys Pick Your Best Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.