Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Because I Have Premium Domain Names, I Lack The Needed Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Because I Have Premium Domain Names, I Lack The Needed Ideas. (521 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because I Have Premium Domain Names, I Lack The Needed Ideas. by SamTrust(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Thread THEME is kinda provocative??

Hello there to the great Nairaland based Nigeria Domainers.

I'm kind of new(not that total newbie that just popped up in your mind) to the domaining industry, in which I had heard and seen proof upon proofs on how people are making it big through Domain Name business.
"Almost the generic names are almost taken" -A domainer lamented, but there're still the so called "premium names". I don't even know where to start, but let's start from that phrase: "PREMIUM NAMES"

What am I upto?
I am having unlimited numbers of unregistered premium domains, precisely 2words. E.g. StupidMeal.com(just an example though), which am getting from some extensive research.

Why the heck am I posting this then?
Simply... I need:

-Ideas.
-Info Helping.
-Guide.
-Good and Bad Critics (because I know there are tons of fools on Nairaland.

I repeat: Why the heck do I need these?

Frankly Speaking, this is a previous thread I created concerning this

https://www.nairaland.com/2400177/researched-6-pronounciable-four-letter,
but due to lack of efficient knowledge by then I got xxxxx.

Now I wonna stop cycling around the bush.

I wonna hit the point.
- I have branded domain unregistered names.
- These domain names are zero traffic, but highly Premium.
- I have a g-odadd-y account.
- I have a Mas-ter-Card.

What else?? I knew it, yes! I still knows what it takes.

I wonna Invest Max 5k
This will be my first experience in domaining biz, I don't wonna miss the golden road leading to succes.

I need them now- Your ...! What?? IDEAS,CRITICS,INFO HELP.
Help a brother and let's make the world better.
Shall we?
Re: Because I Have Premium Domain Names, I Lack The Needed Ideas. by Ademolag(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
i can give you an idea, but its worth 10k
Re: Because I Have Premium Domain Names, I Lack The Needed Ideas. by SamTrust(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
If you'd take your time to read the post I included 5k(N5,000), thats for the start up not for Idea buying.
If you wish to help just drop the Ideas like:

How to sell faster or other great tips.
Thanks man for your contribution!
Ademolag:
i can give you an idea, but its worth 10k

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k / Ten Business Success Lessons From The HEN: / Northerners/ Kolanut Marketers: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.