Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics (635 Views)

7 Proven Ways To Play Office Politics! / 7 Reasons Why You Should Keep Away From Office Politics / 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics by darejulius: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2015
How to become the president of Nigeria without
being a politician. (read this twice weekly and if
there are no obvious improvements, see your
lawyer)...
Warning: An overdose can lead to a putsch.....
I watched a lot of Brad Pitt's movies that I
started thinking I could be a hero. My recticular
activating system was at work - I thought I was
Brad.
You're the average of your five dominating
thoughts, senses and friends...
(click below to continue reading)
www.thedopeculture..com/2015/08/how-to-become-president-of-nigeria-with.html
Re: How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics by darejulius: 3:28am On Oct 01, 2015
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. John Quincy Adams
Re: How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics by darejulius: 3:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected. Steve Jobs
Re: How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics by aghr(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2015
Connect with freelancers in Nigeria today and get those grueling assignments, tasks and projects off your table on our BB channel. Our freelancers would bring you quality and professional service to save you time and stress of completing daunting tasks to meet up with your ever demanding schedules daily. Categories of jobs our freelancers can deliever include programming, copywriting, graphics design, webmasters etc
We respect your privacy and we are professionals who get job done ontime and perfectly.
Join us now C001E0B69
Re: How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics by darejulius: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.Ray Kroc
Re: How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics by darejulius: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other . John F. Kennedy
Re: How To Become The President Of Nigeria With Zero Knowledge In Politics by darejulius: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. — General George Patton www.thedopeculture..com/ 2015/08/how-to-become-president- of-nigeria-with.html

(1) (Reply)

dos / Design, Piping, Structural, Reservior Simulation Training / We Need More Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.