Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My 40k Weekly Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 40k Weekly Job (1066 Views)

Can Someone Earning 40k Salary Survive In Abuja? / How You Can Quickly Make N29,000 Weekly With 500naira Earners / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 40k Weekly Job by flinsburg: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2015
My name is stella . I lost my job four months back and bumped into the labour market without an idea of what to do. I decided to move back to portharcourt to see if I could get other opportunities, nothing reasonable came out .
Three months ago I saw a training advert on a barbecue business and it picked my interest (mostly because I had no skilled acquisition for street survival) , I applied and got trained in lagos . I felt accomplished and for the very first time felt powerful because they didn't only teach me a skill but they taught me how to fish, they even opened my eye to a business opportunity I can harness right there in my location.
Today , after a month of challenging startup , I have finally discovered my target clients . I make well packaged Asun with side chops and delivery as lunch package to few company clients I have made friends with and the amazing thing is that I do it from home .
This september I've been able to put an account record of income and realised I actually earn about 40k per week and I haven't even got the time to work on a CV. My name is Stella door2door chops and I'm Empowered!

Join us this saturday and get the opportunity to meet stella and learn the business of barbecue .
Date : oct 3rd
Address: No 1 awe str, haruna bstop ,off college road ogba

Tel: 09092449745

Fee: N4,000

We Empower!
Re: My 40k Weekly Job by kcynho(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Just one month in business, and you are about to start training people;
If actually the business is good and profitable as you rightly said, you won't have time
to start training. you are just a 419ner!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My 40k Weekly Job by jpride(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Scammer.com
I pity u. No be only barbecue.... Na bbcue.

1 Like

Re: My 40k Weekly Job by aghr(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Connect with freelancers in Nigeria today and get those grueling assignments, tasks and projects off your table. Our freelancers would bring you quality and professional service to save you time and stress of completing daunting tasks to meet up with your ever demanding schedules daily. Categories of jobs our freelancers can deliever include programming, copywriting, graphics design, webmasters etc
We respect your privacy and we are professionals who get job done ontime and perfectly.
Join us now C001E0B69
Re: My 40k Weekly Job by cyntobless(f): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
flinsburg:
My name is stella . I lost my job four months back and bumped into the labour market without an idea of what to do. I decided to move back to portharcourt to see if I could get other opportunities, nothing reasonable came out .
Three months ago I saw a training advert on a barbecue business and it picked my interest (mostly because I had no skilled acquisition for street survival) , I applied and got trained in lagos . I felt accomplished and for the very first time felt powerful because they didn't only teach me a skill but they taught me how to fish, they even opened my eye to a business opportunity I can harness right there in my location.
Today , after a month of challenging startup , I have finally discovered my target clients . I make well packaged Asun with side chops and delivery as lunch package to few company clients I have made friends with and the amazing thing is that I do it from home .
This september I've been able to put an account record of income and realised I actually earn about 40k per week and I haven't even got the time to work on a CV. My name is Stella door2door chops and I'm Empowered!

Join us this saturday and get the opportunity to meet stella and learn the business of barbecue .
Date : oct 3rd
Address: No 1 awe str, haruna bstop ,off college road ogba

Tel: 09092449745

Fee: N4,000

We Empower!

madam you lost your job, left for PH and the next mintue ,you were in Lagos getting training, and in a week u make 40k? abeg finish training your family members first.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / This Company Has Introduced Menstrual Leave Policy / 6 Phases Of Life Every Nigerian Graduate Passes Through-by Emasky4real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.