Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Have A Dream. (nigeria @55) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Dream. (nigeria @55) (375 Views)

Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? I Don't Want To Die! / How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? / What If You Woke Up And All You Had Was A Dream? What Will You Do. (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Dream. (nigeria @55) by DadaStephen1(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2015
I HAVE A DREAM....

That one day, Nigeria will be the solution to the problem of nations....

That my people will have A change of attitude and be treated with respect and honour all over the world....

That one day PIDGIN 「Nigerian English」will become our official lingua franca so that our educational system can be more productive....

That one day, something will occur that will cause Nigerians to be strongly united forever.

That Nigeria will be stronger than Germany, richer than China and more popular than America...

That one day, the Nigerian passport will be the most valuable among international passports...

That one day, I will be the President of Nigeria and remembered as one of the best ever.

That Nigeria shall be great again.

I woke up and realised that The Federal Republic of Nigeria is 55 today (01/10/2015)

HAPPY 55TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY, NIGERIA.

~ Dst
Re: I Have A Dream. (nigeria @55) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Amen to your dream......
Whether we like am or not, hate or no hate, Nigeria na our country o

Happy independence to us n greater Nigeria we pray
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: I Have A Dream. (nigeria @55) by DadaStephen1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Amen my sista
Na so e go be....
God bless you
God bless me
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed Forces Well Positioned To End Boko Haram Insurgency By December – / Celebrity-news-the-empowering-message-of Justin-timberlake’s / Tambuwal Honours Promise, Rewards Cleanest Communities With N2.25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.