Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Happy Islamic Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Islamic Day (687 Views)

“insidearewa” Team Wishes Happy Islamic New Year 1437 Hijri To All Muslims… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Islamic Day by muzzafar(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2015
It is obvious that islam has played dominant socio-economic,political and religious roles against the unity of Nigeria. This Islamic domination has continued unchallenged, traceable from the 1st of october 1960 till date without experiencing diminishing returns on its force,strategy and abillity to subjugate the entire people that make up the jungle called Nigeria. Muslims feel that their religion is supposed to be a part of your public life and what you do as a public official, and that’s inconsistent with our constitution.

Take a brief look at the history of Nigerian politics each time Islam gains political power, people of rival religions are either eliminated or allowed to exist as second-class citizens and this jihad was started by that Fulani man who forcefully mandated Islam to Nigerians 'Uthman Danfodio'.

Being the first islamic leader in Nigeria,in one of his books 'Tanbih al-ikhwan ’ala ahwal al-Sudan', he wrote: “The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers.”

It is neither my intention here to explain the origin of islam nor to expose its negative impact on the peacefull co-existence of mankind. My intention is to sound the trumpet, to wake the sleepers and expose the conspiracy of the hypocrites,the liars and wicked Muslim politicians who raise the flag of one Nigeria today in celebration of what they call 'independent-day'.

These wicked men claim to obey the constitution which allows freedom of worship but within their selfish and evil hearts carefully nurse and nuture the sinister jihadist intention to gradually islamise Nigeria. Although some of these politicians especially the non-muslims are quite aware of the conspiracy but because of their selfishness and petty political positions which they hold or dream to hold, they pretend,and tell lies in hypocrisy beguiling the guillible into the false hope and belief in the fraudulent 'ONE Nigeria'

listen! Support for One Nigeria means support for the gradual process of forcefull islamisation of the Christain minorities in nigeria and possibly all the Christains in west africa .

I know many of our Christain brothers will find it hard to believe but the evidence is crystal clear in the activities of bokoharam, fulani nomads and even in the body language of President MBuhari a fulani man and a staunch supporter of the 'sardauna legacy' .
Even Uthman Danfodio(PBuhari's kinsman) in his message to the muslims also wrote~

"“As for the sultans, they are undoubtedly unbelievers, even though they may profess the religion of Islam, because they raise the flag of a worldly kingdom above the banner of Islam.”"

So as Nigerians are celeberating their independence it is time for every Christain to pray for the deliverance and freedom of the Christain Republic of Biafra. If we fail to get our freedom now, bear it in mind that our Children are either going to become Muhammadians and Allah woshipers or second hand citizens in our own land. May GOD forbid.

Ponder&React
'muz-zafar'
Re: Happy Islamic Day by Haywhymido(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2015
This is wot u cld come up with on dis joyful occasion. U r disgrace to urself, ur village n ur tribe. #Say No to religious n political bigotry
#Say No to stupidity
HAPPY INDEPEDENCE DAY NIGERIA.
Re: Happy Islamic Day by resty4(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2015
@ op u r dead right. Islam is terriorism.

1 Like

Re: Happy Islamic Day by muzzafar(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
This is wot u cld come up with on dis joyful occasion. U r disgrace to urself, ur village n ur tribe. #Say No to religious n political bigotry
#Say No to stupidity
HAPPY INDEPEDENCE DAY NIGERIA.

here comes one of the jihadists. You can call me a bigot as long as you admit that president MBuhari is also a bigot.
Re: Happy Islamic Day by Haywhymido(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2015
muzzafar:

here comes one of the jihadists. You can call me a bigot as long as you admit that president MBuhari is also a bigot.
kindly tell the world wot make u think PMB is a bigot like u
Re: Happy Islamic Day by Demmzy15(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2015
muzzafar:

So in essence you're making Takfir of all Nigerian Muslims?! undecided
Re: Happy Islamic Day by tartar9(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2015
a Biafra talking about the unity of nigeria
Re: Happy Islamic Day by muzzafar(m): 6:34am On Oct 02, 2015
tartar9:
a Biafra talking about the unity of nigeria

I was expecting one of the 'ikwhon' to refute the post but now i can see the frustration effected by the exposure hence your resort to name calling.
Re: Happy Islamic Day by muzzafar(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Haywhymido:
kindly tell the world wot make u think PMB is a bigot like u
As a Nigerian do you know that Buhari is the name of the hypocrite and the bigot who wants palestine to be free from Israel but wants Biafra to be enslaved in his Nigerian Calliphate?

Do you know that GEJ preserved Israeli terittory by refusing to vote freedom for palestine the same way he tried to preserve the abominable Nigerian unity by allowing himself to be rigged out of power even when it was clear that Jega was compromised?

As a Nigerian YOU are supposed to thank your gods(including lord lugard) that GEJ was a nationalist who demonstrated the federal character. Lets assume he didnt, Nigeria already would have been history.

MARK MY WORDS
wether or not palestine goes Biafra must be free.
Re: Happy Islamic Day by Haywhymido(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2015
muzzafar:
As a Nigerian do you know that Buhari is the name of the hypocrite and the bigot who wants palestine to be free from Israel but wants Biafra to be enslaved in his Nigerian Calliphate?

Do you know that GEJ preserved Israeli terittory by refusing to vote freedom for palestine the same way he tried to preserve the abominable Nigerian unity by allowing himself to be rigged out of power even when it was clear that Jega was compromised?

As a Nigerian YOU are supposed to thank your gods(including lord lugard) that GEJ was a nationalist who demonstrated the federal character. Lets assume he didnt, Nigeria already would have been history.

MARK MY WORDS
wether or not palestine goes Biafra must be free.
kinda funny, rigged out jega was compromised in the last general election Ur partriotism toward biafra has beclouded u frm reality.The NO to Gej second term was so loud n clear even to him, if not why was he distributing money all abt b4 the election. GEJ a nationalist I careless, he 4 try nonsense na, n see how miserable is life 4 be, the fear of Bin gbagbo 's end was the beginning of wisdom 4 him. What make people voted him in with over 85% votes 4 the 1st tenure, voted him out with the same percentage again. It is obvious, dat he failed woefully.

(1) (Reply)

The Divinity Of Christ / .. / What Does The Bible Say About War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.