Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin (768 Views)

Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics) / Okada Riders Clash With Soldiers Turns Bloody. / Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by catchfun: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Palpable fear gripped residents of Oben community, a fast growing suburb off Sapele road in Benin City, venue of a gay party which held yesterday in a hotel, name (withheld) as it turned awry following a bloody fracas which broke out among two male lovers over alleged amorous affairs, with many sustaining various degrees of injuries.
Broken bottles, plastics chairs and other dangerous objects were freely used in the fracas as many took to their heels.
Residents of the area who thought it was the usual party that often took place at the said hotel were however shocked to discover it was a party strictly meant for gays who sneaked into the hotel dressed in female apparels with colorful make-ups.
A source who confided in Leadership said fracas started when one of the invitees identified as Ricky caught his male lover in a compromising mood with another lover who had an invitation to the same party.
An argument was said to have ensued which later degenerated into a fierce fight leaving some persons with broken heads and torn cloths.
According to a source, “We have been suspecting the management of this hotel for some time now because the last time some girls who are lesbians held a party here, we were shocked that no single male was in attendance.
“But today, I wanted to go and buy a drink at the hotel when a young man walked up to me at the gate and said to me that his people have taken over the place. I was shocked to notice that he was putting on tight leggings and wearing red lip stick and wig, so I left the place immediately.
“It was later in the night that we heard a loud noise and saw some boys fighting over another boy thereby attracting people to the scene.”
http://leadership.ng/news/464426/fight-gay-party-turns-bloody-in-benin
lalasticlala
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by obizzy(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by crisycent: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2015
I blame oshiomole for this. grin
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by therealdeal10: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2015
So there r still sm hideout spot 4 gays living in dis our beloved country shocked shocked, evn after d penalty placed on it. Dat hotel shuld b shut down by d government of Benin state

Nigeria oo which way forward, let us dnt imitate those crazy Americans where u wuld c a dude fighting 4 a guy's love n dey c it as normal
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by invisibility: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2015
They should gather the whole filthy beastly lot and throw them in a dungeon like forever.

This is Nigeria and we say no to devilish gay practices and beastly sexual activities.
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by ephemm(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2015
check well, it could be Mugabe fighting with another guy over Obama grin
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2015
Hmm!
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by kesprime(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2015
Did I just see wig + lipsticks....is dis nigeria benin or the republic of benin...when did naija guys take ds shit seriz??....omo na bad news be dis oh
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by jomoh: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Well on this issue I think I will support jungle justice.
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by Godfullsam(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2015
gay party in Nigeria?
they are shameless idiots.
Na woman born me and na woman i must marry.
hit likes if you agree with me.

1 Like

Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by kekakuz(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2015
I wish I was there to stab someone in the for no reason
Re: FIGHT: Gay Party Turns Bloody In Benin by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Okkk

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Chief DSP Alamesiagh Is Dead / 11 Things A Good Guy Would Never Ask You To Do (like, Ever) / 留学须知加拿大学历认证Q/微541520157办理加拿大英属哥伦比亚大学UBC毕业证成绩单文凭 University Of British Columbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.