Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly (873 Views)

Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) / The Incumbent President Of Niger Uses Pmb's Photo For Campaign (picture) / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by Joevics(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2015
This my little contribution to the presidential gallery, we have seen several pictures of Mr. president chatting with various world leaders, but non of him him addressing the UN general assembly, guess the PR team missed it.
sorry for the little comparison, am just curious having heard that he had magically improved our status among world nations.

Re: The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by seunlayi(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Thank you, I was unable to pick his word while the broadcast was on. His speech needs to be subtitled. Therefore, they prefer it to be translated

2 Likes

Re: The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by Greyworld: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Op........
Re: The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Kai!
grin grin grin
Re: The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by shamack: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2015
seunlayi:
Thank you, I was unable to pick his word while the broadcast was on. His speech needs to be subtitled. Therefore, they prefer it to be translated

Then I guess you should go visit YABA apa osi

They will see to your issue there

1 Like

Re: The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by Terry68: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
Am sure he opened the floor. People didn't arrive in time
Re: The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by agitator: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Wait make omenka deal with you, me I no go separate fight oh angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly by libertyfather(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Wailers no dey tire oooo, not even a break for today independent celebration... op if you die unjustly we don know wetin kill you... wailing business you just die ontop PMB matter

(1) (Reply)

How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers / Afenifere, Acf And The Brigandage Of Fulani Herdsmen / Update on the Ongoing Shooting At Old Odukpani Road, 8miles In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.