Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). (4588 Views)

"My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Canada Invites Ooni To 150th Independence Anniversary / Beautiful Images From The Coronation Process Of The 36th Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by christinie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Here you are ranting on Nairaland, a Naija forum, I know you don't have a forum.
O0XYGEN:
Hahaha what is a Ghanaian doing in that useless filthy terrorism zoo? No sensible person will even think of travelling to that zoo.AND what did u just say... nigeria better than Ghana in everything??Does that sound logic to u? From Health,Education,security,Governance,Good roads and potable drinking water,to Infrastructures etc your useless pathetic country is nowhere near Ghana.You are only better than Ghana when it comes to terrorism ,severe poverty,armed robbery ,foolishness,ugliness and bleaching
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by OXYGEN01: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
christinie:
Here you are ranting on Nairaland, a Naija forum, I know you don't have a forum.
We would rather have better educational system and health sector,good roads,potable drinking water, better governance, modern infrastructures ,and a well functional country than to have "a forum " Come and see the number of nigerians in Ghana schools.From Senior High to Universities. Your country is like a zoo, no wonder the only thing you can mention is a common forum.There are countless in Ghana but we careless because a common forum is never the priority of any serious country.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by christinie(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
You left all the 'goodies' in your country to come fight us.
You have mushroom universities which school fees you can't even pay for so you go all over Africa begging people to enrol.
Ain't you ashamed of yourself?
Corrupt people. Whenever you commit a crime abroad you will claim to be Nigerians.
Don't worry ama soon hire you to shine my shoes or mend my clothes.
Obioma.
OXYGEN01:
We would rather have better educational system and health sector,good roads,potable drinking water, better governance, modern infrastructures ,and a well functional country than to have "a forum " Come and see the number of nigerians in Ghana schools.From Senior High to Universities. Your country is like a zoo, no wonder the only thing you can mention is a common forum.There are countless in Ghana but we careless because a common forum is never the priority of any serious country.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by OXYGEN01: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
christinie:
You left all the 'goodies' in your country to come fight us.
You have mushroom universities which school fees you can't even pay for so you go all over Africa begging people to enrol.
Ain't you ashamed of yourself?
Corrupt people. Whenever you commit a crime abroad you will claim to be Nigerians.
Don't worry ama soon hire you to shine my shoes or mend my clothes.Obioma.
Come here and fight who? You fools are toilet and gutter cleaners in Ghana so just imagine! One smelly nigerian ape will be cleaning my sh*t tomorrow morning. Am here because you fools are so obsessed with Ghana to the extent that the only African country you fools know is GHANA. A Ghanaian claiming to be a nigerian? Hahahaha Is that even logic? Are you fools not the ones claiming to be Ghanaians all over the world. The nigerians who were recently executed in Malaysia, were they not claiming to be Ghanaians? Stupid shapeless ape.Who in his/her right mind will claim to be a nigerian. That's even disgusting.
About Universities. Kwasia mumugerian ape.So we came to your useless country to beg you fools to school here ryt? Secondary schools in Ghana have more infrastructures than all those primitive glorified high schools you fools call universities. Hahahaha Ghanaian universities are among the best in Africa and the world whiles nigerian universities are not even recognized in Africa.I even doubt if there are universities in that zoo.No wonder you fools are trooping to Ghana schools like refugees.The least recognized university in Ghana has better infrastructures than the best in that zoo.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by SambisaaForest: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! your mates are busy spreading their dirty, smelly legs all over the world to be fvcked by anything that moves and you are here picking a fight you can never win shocked http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? you get gate for your house, not to talk of a gateman? grin you get house sef? e no be under bridge ashewo like you dey sleep?

In shitnigeria, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals..like goats,sheep and cows! they call it baby factories grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin

[s]
christinie:
You are really sick. By the way my gateman is from your country and he vowed never to go back there again. You will continue to be jealous of us as we are better than you in everything. Upload more pictures of your friends. Mumu.
[/s]

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by christinie(f): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
You are such a bitter person. Hahahaha.
I will add to your bitterness now.
Now watch me do this:

Ghana is the most backward country in africa.

Ghana has the dirtiest people in Africa.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Let the gutter language continue.

What elso would one expect from a brothel-brought up?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Bitterness part 2 loading.

Oya come here now and bark like a mad dog or do you prefer to bleat like a goat?

Kwaaaaaaa.

Shine my shoe!

SambisaaForest:

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! your mates are busy spreading their dirty, smelly legs all over the world to be fvcked by anything that moves and you are here picking a fight you can never win shocked http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? you get gate for your house, not to talk of a gateman? grin you get house sef? e no be under bridge ashewo like you dey sleep?

In shitnigeria, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals..like goats,sheep and cows! they call it baby factories grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by christinie(f): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Keep getting jealous.

Am pretty sure you are listening to a good Naija song even as you type your kak.

Keep following us around both online and in real life.
We don't give a damn about you moss.

OXYGEN01:
Come here and fight who? You fools are toilet and gutter cleaners in Ghana so just imagine! One smelly nigerian ape will be cleaning my sh*t tomorrow morning. Am here because you fools are so obsessed with Ghana to the extent that the only African country you fools know is GHANA. A Ghanaian claiming to be a nigerian? Hahahaha Is that even logic? Are you fools not the ones claiming to be Ghanaians all over the world. The nigerians who were recently executed in Malaysia, were they not claiming to be Ghanaians? Stupid shapeless ape.Who in his/her right mind will claim to be a nigerian. That's even disgusting.
About Universities. Kwasia mumugerian ape.So we came to your useless country to beg you fools to school here ryt? Secondary schools in Ghana have more infrastructures than all those primitive glorified high schools you fools call universities. Hahahaha Ghanaian universities are among the best in Africa and the world whiles nigerian universities are not even recognized in Africa.I even doubt if there are universities in that zoo.No wonder you fools are trooping to Ghana schools like refugees.The least recognized university in Ghana has better infrastructures than the best in that zoo.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by SambisaaForest: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
lazy cu-nt lipsrsealed abhorent scvmbag cvnt! shitcunt with deep-seated inferiority complex grin

Hahahaha LOL How is it my fault that your human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked?

Jeez, you fools even eat from dustbins cool I feel sorry for these mudder fuggerz grin

The biggest shith0ole ever in the history of mankind exports 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and yet 90% of their impoverished and long-suffering citizens struggle to survive on less than $ 2 a day. grin

Being Ghanaians is an honour so deal with it. Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it. grin

over 100,000 shitnigerian gals work as pr0stitutes in Accra alone grin

[s]
christinie:
You are such a bitter person. Hahahaha.
I will add to your bitte

[/s]

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by christinie(f): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2015
When people talk you know their background.
I have nothing but pity for you and I don't really blame you, rather I blame your background.
It's quite a pity that you have no pedigree and it's not something you buy from the market.
Keep living your life this way, please don't change.
Let's see how it goes.
BYE.
SambisaaForest:
lazy cu-nt lipsrsealed abhorent scvmbag cvnt! shitcunt with deep-seated inferiority complex grin

Hahahaha LOL How is it my fault that your human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked?

Jeez, you fools even eat from dustbins cool I feel sorry for these mudder fuggerz grin

The biggest shith0ole ever in the history of mankind exports 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and yet 90% of their impoverished and long-suffering citizens struggle to survive on less than $ 2 a day. grin

Being Ghanaians is an honour so deal with it. Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it. grin

over 100,000 shitnigerian gals work as pr0stitutes in Accra alone grin

[s][/s]
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria (with The Most Beautiful Images Ever). by SambisaaForest: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fuelish shitnigerian magg0t! grin next time you want to pick a fight, you' ll look for your ape-looking mumugerian apes! Damburuba shege grin Bleached ashewo with witch-like teeth! grin mudder fuggerz grin

christinie:
When people talk you know their background.
I have nothing but pity for you and I don't really blame you, rather I blame your background.
It's quite a pity that you have no pedigree and it's not something you buy from the market.
Keep living your life this way, please don't change.
Let's see how it goes.
BYE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Idoma Thread / Why Yoruba Culture Accommodates Success In Outsiders - Farouk Martins Aresa / Why Egun Language Is Dying In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.