Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Greater Nigeria Without Me?...impossible!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Greater Nigeria Without Me?...impossible!!! (740 Views)

A City In Nigeria Without Light ( With Picture As Proof ) / Emulate Aregbesola And Have A Greater Nigeria, Says Don / How To Start A Cooking Gas Supply Business In Nigeria Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Greater Nigeria Without Me?...impossible!!! by Jamzig1(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2015
A Greater Nigeria without me?...Impossible!!!
55 years ago, Nigeria gained its independence from the British colonial masters. After so much struggle by the great Nationalists like Herbert Macaulay, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello e.t.c. Alas! on 1st October, 1960 we were Independent. Its 55 years now, are we there yet? 55 years but Nigeria still remain a developing Nation. There is a misconception that our leaders are to blame for the set-back we are facing. Wrong! You and I are to blame. Our government can't do it all. It is high time we went back to our boards and re-trace our steps. Many of us dream of becoming Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Accountants, Scientists, Bankers e.t.c. but have we ever thought of how we want to contribute our quota to the development of our country with all these? For me I see this celebration of Independence day as a day to sit, meditate, set goals on how to contribute my quota to the development of our Nigeria. Think of how to make an Impact. "A life of no Impact is a life of no value", make an impact today. To Nigerians outside, denying their fatherland, I leave you to the lyrics of Sound Sultan's "Motherland". Like the yoruba would say, "Ajo o le dabi ile". No matter where you are don't forget home, Nigeria is our home, our Motherland. Happy Independence Anniversary to every Nigerian. Remember, a greater Nigeria without me is IMPOSSIBLE. A greater Nigeria, a Change starts with me.
#Nigeria_@55
#See_the_bigger_picture
#Change_starts_with_me
#Arise_o_Compatriots
© Ozigi Jamiu Asipita
cc: Lalasticlala seun

Re: A Greater Nigeria Without Me?...impossible!!! by Tundeiab(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Nice one there.

1 Like

Re: A Greater Nigeria Without Me?...impossible!!! by Jamzig1(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Tundeiab:
Nice one there.
Thanks..Happy Independence day

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? / My Experience At A Bank Today / BBC - Biafran Freedom Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.