Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Who Wants Us To Meet? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants Us To Meet? (1965 Views)

Who Wants To Get Married? / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants Us To Meet? by Hotstepper(f): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2006
Hey every1, How is it going? hope kool. Happy ThanksGiving to those celebrating it especially ppl living in Canada. Well as I will be in Naija 1st week in Dec., I am wondering if there r ppl who would wanna meet and we hang out as I don't know naija or even nairalanders living in naija will do a get 2geda (meet AND GREET KINDA THING B4 DEC. 12), I shall be steepING ma feet in LAGOS, ENUGU, PH(I HOPE), ONITSHA, AWKA AND NNEWI, OTHER PLACES, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by doc2luv: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2006
I want Us to meet.

My name is Doc2luv
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by doc2luv: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2006
are u there,,,,thot u were online
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Adesanyas(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2006
If sky could leave Footprints of dove, I'll follow.
where is nest.
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by juwon(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2006
i would lik to meet you mail me when you step lagos adekoya@verizonmail.com
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by LEGSTRONG(m): 12:54am On Oct 09, 2006
Is he coming for a tour or something? Have you asked almighty seun if nairalanders can have a get together? Do you really want strangers to show you around in naija? This guy is completely bogus. No one should take you seriously. Hey no offence meant
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Hotstepper(f): 2:49am On Oct 09, 2006
first of all u r blind cuz am a lady
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Douzy(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2006
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet?

. . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by kboy2z(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2006
I would like us to meet when you are in Lagos, I have been a very decent nairaland user, You can even ask Seun and he will tell you, Seun jo sab mi so fu baby yi ko ma fi mi le, You can email me at lilkin_kingboy@yahoo.com or give me ya email so we can chat and talk online till when u will be here.
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by kelis(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
hi hot stepper.i m a nairalander and am also a great fan of yours. i'd really like to meet you.if you want to meet me get back to me through my mail box, donblige@yahoo.ca.
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Hotstepper(f): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2006
aite, how did u like it when you visited
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Raymand(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ Hotstepper

Baby, If you ever come to Port Harcourt just call on me David. I will take you out to Mister Biggs and show you a good time. Remain sweet baby kiss

-Dave O
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by domwas2(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2006
hey, sorry if only u like adventure, i guess u join me to fly with helicopter to have something to remember for urlife time. mail me if u will cheesy
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by sidnazious(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hey i want us to meet. i reside in lagos all by myself.

my addy is syntaxsydney@yahoo.com

no-o8023965016

take kare
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by SOJ(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2006
Hotstepper:

Hey everyone, How is it going? hope kool. Happy ThanksGiving to those celebrating it especially people living in Canada. Well as I will be in Naija 1st week in Dec., I am wondering if there r people who would want to meet and we hang out as I don't know naija or even Nairaland users living in naija will do a get 2geda (meet AND GREET KINDA THING B4 DEC. 12), I shall be steepING ma feet in LAGOS, ENUGU, PH(I HOPE), ONITSHA, AWKA AND NNEWI, OTHER PLACES, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

sweetheart, i will love that.hope to meet u in Lag where it all happens.we could sure arrange a gettogeda.
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by leejay55(f): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2006
[i][/i] :Dwell meeting someone is a good idea
making new friends,nyz ones,trustworthy friends.so who wants us to meet
am in abuja and am 25.who wants to roll
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by domwas2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2006
leejay just mail me and lets give a start as friends 1st.
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by naija4life(f): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2006
Everybody is now shouting, yeah, lets meet lets meet, when all they want is to get into your G-strings and remain their 4 laif.

Be warned ooo, some of dem boys, nowadays uses juju (african magic). Better make out ur life insurance b4 answering any of dem boys
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Sean25(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2006
hi HOTSTEPPER,
  sure you don't remember me
it must be hard to sieve all the numbers and contact details you've obtained from this site but the best way is to call all those you are interested in and assess them yourself
hope to meet you in person
later
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by dominobaby(f): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2006
Hottie, that aint a bad idea, when you are in lag, holla.
*or is this just for guys?*
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2006
carry ur big head go
who wan meet u angry lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by dominobaby(f): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2006
Kacey, wetin?
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Eddie2006(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hi hotstepper me am cool want to meet lots of friends specially from nairaland give me a holla on 08080401231 or eddiemillion@yahoo.com

cheers
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by teeroy(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2006
Kinda interesting.I should be in lag then.teeroy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2006
@domino

i say make she carry her big head go

cos she no go visit any of the guys for here for real na just mouth

angry
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by guseman(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2006
@hotstepper
I will like Us to meet, I think am kinda interested.Put meeting me in ur plans.Am Patrick
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by leejay55(f): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2006
[email][/email][s][/s]hy domwas,just mailed u.try and chek it up.tanks a million 4 getting in contact.i appreciate
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by coolskeelz(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2006
wanna meet with any decent lady.mail me if you are the one!
coolskeelz@gmail.com cool
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by CrazyMan(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2006
maybe i should try my luck grin

[size=15pt]Hello!
Hello!
Anybody there?
i wanna meet people ok?
am in Lagos
details in my profile
good luck
am serious oh!! [/size]

Scratches head
i hope this works grin grin grin
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by Hotstepper(f): 3:26am On Nov 04, 2006
sorry for the long silent, is there any eating place around unilag were those who wanna meet can come , 11th or 12th of dec,
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by jammin(m): 3:41am On Nov 04, 2006
hotstepper, why dont you meet me, i want to take you to the COUPLES RESORT! grin grin
Re: Who Wants Us To Meet? by lionheart(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hmmmmm . . . Guys , Hotstepper said  ( meet up 2 have a nice time during her stay ) . . OK ?  Don't take her out 2 Mr biggs or whatever and think u now own her like a property or she has 2 sleep with u  undecided  . If your game is tight then thats cool and Hotstepper goodluck lol  grin not even 50 cent body guards can protect u from these pack of wolves  grin  grin  grin And GUYs NO STALKING ! and Please don't ask her 2 MARRY U because u LOVE her already  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

190 One On One With Hotie Tima / Pendo89 And Goldieluks / Romanceland Moneybags. Come In And See Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.