Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** (1877 Views)

I Need A Psp Asap / Should I Get A Psp Or Ps Vita For Handheld Gaming? Confused / How To Hack Psp 3004 Version 6.31 And Other Versins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** by Infoseye(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
Are you interested in knowing how to hack and unlock the true power of a Psp? If yes keep reading if not exit my thread like the others lol.
Hi am Infoseye am into psp customizing,pimping,hacking etc u all know that already if not checkout my other threads.
I ve been into this for like 3years now yet when I see how other nigerians hack psp's I pity the psp owners cuz most times they are done wrongly or get the game damaged.
Anyway I ve trained a couple of nigerians some for business purpose, others where sch student who were hungry for more knowledge about there favourite handgame for a token.
If you interested in learning my skill I can train u one on one for a agreed fee and if you outside Ibadan dont worry I ve designed a e-manual that will take u through the whole process with ease.
Here are what to expect in my training or emanual:
*How to Hack a psp
*Softwares used in hacking a psp
*Benefits of hacking a psp
*How to create a pandora battery and MMs successfully as bonus where to download free psp games
Re: ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** by ElRazur: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2009
Nice one. I graduated away from psp though. smiley I personally wont pay to for these things, but if you are in Naija, I guess man must eat.

Good luck infoseye.
Re: ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** by Infoseye(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
Currently I ve quit myself but when the damand is too much what do u expect, if u were in my shoes u ll do the same right now a friend is buzzing and asking for my manual besides am serving and raking cash my broda am even tired self.
Re: ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** by toideve(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2009
i'm interested, hola me at 08022619633
Re: ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** by Infoseye(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hope u got my text? Am ready when u r ready to begin ur tutorials class.
Re: ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** by oluromeo(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2009
Seye, nice one, lol,

9ja's filled UP wid different talents,

Whatever,

Big up to ma hommies,

lol,

take care,
Re: ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** by Infoseye(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2009
Do t want me to expose all the stuff u do at cocoa house? Lol infact u r multi-talented 9ja guy i need to learn stuff from u know lol.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 / FIFA 17 VS PES 17. Gamers Get In Here!!! / Top Android Mobile Games On Playstore 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.