Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Free Online Igbo Dictionary - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Free Online Igbo Dictionary (1527 Views)

New Online Igbo Youth Network / This Dictionary Proof Yoruba Are Speaking Original Hebrew Language Of The Torah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online Igbo Dictionary by odensibiri: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2015
I've created an online Igbo dictionary viewable for free at: https://www.scribd.com/doc/281219778/Ikpokwu
The writing there is nsibiri which is the original Igbo writing.
Re: Free Online Igbo Dictionary by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2015
odensibiri:
I've created an online Igbo dictionary viewable for free at: https://www.scribd.com/doc/281219778/Ikpokwu
The writing there is nsibiri which is the original Igbo writing.

hello bro, biko nyem phone number gi, I need some info about how I can get akwete supply in large quantity to lagos
Re: Free Online Igbo Dictionary by Phut(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vixo:

hello bro, biko nyem phone number gi, I need some info about how I can get akwete supply in large quantity to lagos

I actually went to the Akwete National Association website (U.S chapter). I was able to speak, over the phone, to one of the Associations members. He is from Akwete and says he can directly put you in contacts with the weavers in Akwete, who can deliver any size order of akwete cloth that you want. You can reach him at cnkwonta@blueseasgroup-ng.com.

Alternatively, you can go to Ariaria to source the cloth or go to Akwete itself, which is very close to Aba

Post modified: I called a number of people on the site and just received my 2nd call back from a lady. She says she knows an Akwete woman in Lagos who makes Akwete cloth and can deliver to you. If you are interested, I will get the number and pass it on to you

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Igbo Dictionary by odensibiri: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Update.
Re: Free Online Igbo Dictionary by addye: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

Do you know what this symbol means?

(1) (Reply)

Donna Jeremiah / President Buhari’s Son Yusuf, Crowned With Traditional Ruler Title, Talban Daura / Second Novel By Myne Whitman Explores Urhobo/itsekiri Ethnic Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.