Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template (3909 Views)

How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" From Your Blogger Blog / How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" From Your Blogger Blog / How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by teewhydope(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-05Lvt_JRIXI/VgwgddGCBiI/AAAAAAAAAGU/tTG4jOeQU38/s1600/How-to-remove-powered-by-blogger-mobile-template-tutorial-screen-shots%2B%25281%2529.PNG[/img]

For a beginner, its hard to find an option to remove "Powered by Blogger" text at the bottom of mobile version of blogger blog .(at first,me too), then gradually after learning the blog's layout and core concepts, i found it is easy as anything to remove whatever we need to remove,

So i came up with this article where you can learn how to remove "Powered By blogger" from mobile versions. Keep reading.

Before you experiment with this, i suggest you to backup your template. So, if something go wrong, you can rollback the changes.

Go to template section of your blog.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-da8MMXkYf88/VgwkpnGrOxI/AAAAAAAAAGc/Tc1dgyWvAlQ/s280/How-to-remove-powered-by-blogger-mobile-template-tutorial-screen-shots%2B%25252810%252529.PNG[/img]

There you can see a mobile version

Click on the configure icon below mobile template.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uNNlPMgbw9E/VgwmRbMVpzI/AAAAAAAAAGo/XV9yGZKyiq4/s1600/How-to-remove-powered-by-blogger-mobile-template-tutorial-screen-shots%2B%2525289%252529.PNG[/img]

A box will appear titled as Template> Choose mobile template.

There , below on "on mobile devices ,show a mobile version of your current template"

you can see 2 options .
Select the first on "Yes, Show mobile template on mobile devices.".
And below, that Choose mobile template, as "CUSTOM" From dropdown.

and click on save.

Step 2:

Open template editor

Search for "Attribute" in template.

You will see a line like this

<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>

Change locked ='false'

<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>
TO
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution'>

Also change the..........

Read more here>>>>> here
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Mtchew
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Funny! Even your own blog is powered by Blogger! So why waste people's time?
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by EntclassBlog(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Funny post, even "powered by blogger" is still in ur blog. your procedures are so long, i guess u are still a newbie in blogger... If you want me to teach u, just call me 08183285846, 1minute tutorial 0n ph0ne, free... U wanna see demo? Check my blog via my signature... Thanks
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by chandli: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guy you be learner..Go find job Just check here and feel the magic
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by teewhydope(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
Funny! Even your own blog is powered by Blogger! So why waste people's time?
EntclassBlog:
Funny post, even "powered by blogger" is still in ur blog. your procedures are so long, i guess u are still a newbie in blogger... If you want me to teach u, just call me 08183285846, 1minute tutorial 0n ph0ne, free... U wanna see demo? Check my blog via my signature... Thanks

I'm not wasting anybodys time and you may check my blog now to confirm
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by davidjohnson789: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2016
nice post
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by vaca1: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol. nice post. you be pro don't mind dem
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by HemantKumar: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Now every one can remove the powered by blogger attribution widget in 1 minute.
If you wanna do this then you should check out this article-
http://www.letstrick.com/2016/11/how-to-remove-powered-by-Blogger-Attribution-widget.html
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by tayzac(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
thanks for this informations
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by teewhydope(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
tayzac:
thanks for this informations

you're welcome shocked
Re: How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution From Blogger Mobile Template by harish00000(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Removing Powered by Blogger from your blog footer is quite easy. All you have to do is to paste the below CSS in Advance CSS field of your Blogger customizer:

#Attribution1{
display: none;
}

If you want to see detailed steps + how to add your own footer credit like "©yourblog 2020 • All Rights Reserved" or "Made with ❤️ in Nigeria", then I suggest following the original source: https://fulltechhelp.com/remove-powered-by-blogger/ smiley

(1) (Reply)

Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense / Naij Mail Service To End On 1st Jan 2018 / List Of Nigerian Christain Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.