Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Independence Message To All Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Independence Message To All Nairalanders. (643 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders ;D / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Independence Message To All Nairalanders. by charlesucheh(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
An extroneous Variable or element is not a debate as to how to solve problems facing us as brothers and sisters. Only we and our collective conscience can make things better for us.The calling of GOD and other deities has got nothing to do with our challenges facing this great country, the resources have been provided and until the majority of us change our individual mind set positively, we'll never get to explore them to our advantage and for the benefit of the majority. As our great country which i'll not deny of being part of step arithemetically further, we can only hope that Development in the Educational, Economic, political, Agricultural and health sector (with the likes) responds with a positive geometrical leap for the benefit of her citizens. And i strongly believe that with the figure head which we collectively mounted to steer the engine of this great nation, things can only get better. We are Nigerians and we'll not fail to defend our land psychologically, socially and physically irrespective of the hardship, hatred, wickedness and tribal sentiments we experience.We can only make things better by ourselves and for ourselves. GOD bless the President!!! GOD bless the federal republic of NIGERIA...Happy INDEPENDENCE TO YOU ALL.....

(1) (Reply)

Help Guyz!! / Where Is Nigcomsat-1r / Photos Of A 13 Month Old Baby Girl Who Survived South Sudan Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.