Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

"Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence (1031 Views)

See Pic Of Nigerian Police Van Ikeja Division,Lagos After 55yrs Of Independence / Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) / Nigeria's Independence In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence by wi5dom(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
I replied a friend and a course mate while discussing this morning about the independence messages of "happy independence" and my reply to the WhatsApp Group chat was;

Wi5dom: Chuks...abeg go to the graves of those who fought for this independence and say " happy independence" and come to this "independence" society and tell those who are still alive..."Happy looting independence" cause i don't know the independence you people are all wishing.

Chuks: Na wa ooo na u write lamentation!

WI5dom: Lols....and I will say, the people who fought for this independence never read the book of Proverbs and Isaiha never helped them with prophecy on Nigeria.

....and I will say, the people who fought for this independence never read the book of Proverbs and Isaiah never helped them with prophecy on Nigeria.

READERS/NAIRALANDERS WHAT DO YOU THINK....IS HER 55TH INDEPENDENCE WORTH CELEBRATING WHERE PART OF HER BODY IS DYING IN WHICH IF NOT TREATED WILL LEAD TO HER DYING?

1 Share

Re: "Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence by Oladimejjy(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2015
say no to biafran , boko haram, corruption, kidnapping...

HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence by 48noble(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Pdp now APC next...
Re: "Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence by Dannyset(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha! Hilarious but Proverbial.

1 Like

Re: "Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence by BALLOSKI: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2015
Oladimejjy:
say no to biafran , boko haram, corruption, kidnapping...

HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY NIGERIA
say no to biafra and every other menace u mentioned up there. We are yet recover from the pains caused by that watery agitation in the name of biafra.

(1) (Reply)

US To Step Up Boko Activities After Humiliating Disgrace From Syria By Russia / SENATE LEADERSHIP CRISIS: Saraki Visits Akume / Emir of Ilorin to Buhari: Implement confab report to restructure Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.