Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Daftest Movie Ever Shown At Silverbird, Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Daftest Movie Ever Shown At Silverbird, Lagos (2160 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Movie Times At Silverbird Lagos, Abuja And Ph / Funniest British Movie Ever Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daftest Movie Ever Shown At Silverbird, Lagos by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2009
Theres this v daft movie now showing at Silverbird Cinemas in Lagos.
its called CRAZY LIKE A FOX and the movie is directed by a Nigerian Director called Tony Abulu.
He must be related to the Murray-Bruces cos I cannot for the life of me understand why else the management
of a prestigious organization like Silverbird will allow such utter rubbish to be shown at one of their cinemas.
Bad lighting, poor screen transition, and very crappy acting.
I saw the movie at screen 3 on Friday night and it was a complete waste of money. The whole hall was united in a hissing frenzy by the time it was over.
The only "saving grace" of the movie is one really hot chic who was the main star but even she could not cure the stupidity and mediocrity of the picture.
Just frendly advice, dont waste your money or upset yourself by going to Silver bird and watching "Crazy like a fox".
I would not take the movie if they offered it to me free on dvd, even home videos shot here in Naja will floor it any day.
Looks like Silverbird shows just anything these days, I hope they know they have competition in Genesis cinemas sha.

Re: Daftest Movie Ever Shown At Silverbird, Lagos by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2009
you can almost tell what a movie would be like by looking at the castes of the film.
angel lola lov is a downright talentless goofball whose brains are in her cellulite riddled enhanced bottom.

it is obvious the management of silverbird and the movie director know each other

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is More Interesting Between Married Again And Eternal Love. / Gulder Altimate Search! Who Will Be The Last Woman Standing / Jagaban Vs Selina Tested Episode 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.