Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Amusement Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amusement Hospital (1013 Views)

Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) / A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra / Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Hilarious true stories from real
doctors, nurses, and fellow patients...

"Here” says the nurse , handing the
patient a urine specimen container.
“The bathroom’s over there.” A few
minutes later, the patient comes out
of the bathroom.
“Thanks,” he says, returning the
empty container. “But there was a
toilet in there, so I didn’t need this
after all.”

As I leaned in to check her eyes, my
older patient got a little frisky. “You
remind me of my third husband,” she
said coyly.
“Third husband?” I asked. “How
many have you had?”
“Two.”

Lmao! Best Marriage Proposal.

Btwn, jokes are copied from a magazine.

1 Like

Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
...and how's yourSaturday Thursday going?

Having fun on your bed like me? At work? Which 'one ever' just have fun. Loads of it. It's October after allwink
Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jackbizzle's girlfriend at it again.
She announced she had good news … and bad. “The medicine for my earache worked,” she said. “What’s the bad news?” I asked. “It tasted awful.” Since she was feeling better, I didn’t have the heart to tell her they’re called eardrops for a reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Patient : Doctor, I slipped in the grocery store and really hurt myself. Me : Where did you get hurt? Patient : Shoprite
Got health related jokes? bring it on
Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
“Did you hear what happened to Mel?” one friend said to another. “He was seeing his doctor for six months because of chest pains and shortness of breath. Last week, he dropped dead from cancer.” “That’s terrible,” says the other friend. “Well, I told him a hundred times to go see my doctor.” “Is he any good?” “Good? He’s the best! If he treats you for heart problems … you’ll die of heart problems.”
Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
***Medical Transcription Errors***
To paraphrase Mark Twain: Be careful of medical transcripts; you may die of a misprint.

1) Social history reveals this one-year- old patient does not smoke or drink and is presently unemployed.

2) On the second day, the knee was better, and on the third day, it disappeared.

3) Discharge status : alive but without permission.

4) Exam of Instruments reveals that he is circus sized.

5) Occasional , constant infrequent headaches.

6) Bleeding started in the rectal area and continued all the way to Ghana

7) She is numb from her toes down.
Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
A nurse working in a long-term-care facility, was at a celebration for one of the residents. It was her 100th birthday. She was quite somnolent as the party began, so She asked her, “Do you know how old you are today?” “No, how old am I?” “You’re 100 years old.” “Well, no wonder I’m so tired.”

1 Like

Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin
When I went to the ER to have a painful ingrown toenail removed, I was a complete basket case— sobbing, gagging, petrified … the works. But my doctor knew how to calm me down. “Don’t worry about a thing,” he assured me. “I just looked up how to perform this operation on YouTube.”
Re: Amusement Hospital by ITbomb(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
So dry
I would rather listen to Buhari's hafi indifendenze speech

*runs out tongue*
Re: Amusement Hospital by bebe77: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lmao...good one

1 Like

Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
ITbomb:
So dry I would rather listen to Buhari's hafi indifendenze speech
*runs out tongue*
You need 'chanji'
Re: Amusement Hospital by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
Hilarious true stories from real doctors, nurses, and fellow patients...
"Here” says the nurse , handing the patient a urine specimen container. “The bathroom’s over there.” A few minutes later, the patient comes out of the bathroom. “Thanks,” he says, returning the empty container. “But there was a toilet in there, so I didn’t need this after all.”

As I leaned in to check her eyes, my older patient got a little frisky. “You remind me of my third husband,” she said coyly. “Third husband?” I asked. “How many have you had?” “Two.”
Lmao! Best Marriage Proposal.
Btwn, jokes are copied from a magazine.
These are the driest jokes i ever read in my life! I feel like knocking u O.P.
Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
fabiano09:

These are the driest jokes i ever read in my life! I feel like knocking u O.P.
Yes, The drier your life, the more dry jokes appear to you.

I feel like vomiting on you.
Re: Amusement Hospital by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
Yes, The drier your life, the more dry jokes appear to you.

I feel like vomiting on you.
Aunty i get time for you o,dont just let me rain on you because you will surely cry,so better apologize let peace reign.
Re: Amusement Hospital by ATMC(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
fabiano09:

Aunty i get time for you o,dont just let me rain on you because you will surely cry,so better apologize let peace reign.
I no get time for you but then, bring it on...
Re: Amusement Hospital by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
I no get time for you but then, bring it on...
you should apologize to each and every person who unknowingly stumbled on your jokes cuz instead of making some1 hapi infact it dampens d mood,you should be flogged in the village square i swear!

(1) (Reply)

Mistake People Make During Harmattan / 10 Ways To Prevent Contracting Lassa Virus - Experts / Man Who's 2 Undergo Appendix Surgery Die Hrs Afta Asking People 2 Pray 4 Him(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.