Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

If You Are In Benin City Or Can Travel Down, Read This... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are In Benin City Or Can Travel Down, Read This... (712 Views)

5 Ways Business Mums Can Travel With Ease / The Biggest Supermarket In Benin-city Razed Down By Fire. / A Used Popcorn Machine Is For Sale In Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Benin City Or Can Travel Down, Read This... by hiwebstuff2: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
A FREE OFFER TO HELP 10 PERSONS EARN N68,000 AND ABOVE THIS MONTH
===============================================
I will be straight forward here, so I don't waste time.
My name is Joseph and I am based in Benin City. I am an entrepreneur with a strong drive to help myself and the teeming unemployed Nigerian youth or anyone in need of extra income source.

My plan for this month is to train just 10 individuals on a simple business idea that is capable of generating over N68,000 and above monthly, working from home, offline or online.
I know this definitely will not make you an overnight millionaire but will surely put food on the table.

The training is free. All you need is your paper and pen, and if possible, a device that can connect to the internet (phone, tablet, laptop)

Only 10 persons will be allowed for now so that we do not pay for any venue and the duration will be 2 hours

But it is going to be in Benin city, Edo state. The date and detailed address will be forwarded to those who indicate interest.

To join, SMS or Whatsapp Joseph on 08038310923
So, if you are in Edo state or can travel down, don't think twice about this. Just grab this opportunity while it is still free.
Even if you live in Abuja, if it is important enough to you, you will find a way to be there. As we all know, LOSERS GIVE EXCUSES WHILE WINNERS DO WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED......

So to ALL OUR YOUTHS; UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES; AND THOSE WHO NEED AN EXTRA LEVEL OF INCOME IN ADDITION TO WHAT THEY EARN NOW, you can choose to be there to learn for yourself for FREE or you can simply keep complaining about what Jonathan did or did not do; or keep filling out application forms for non-existent jobs or maybe keep hoping President Buhari will wave the magic hand and jobs will be everywhere....

Think smart. Act Wisely. And Do Not Delay

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Benin City Or Can Travel Down, Read This... by amor001: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi. I am interested. Will send u a whatsapp msg nw.
Re: If You Are In Benin City Or Can Travel Down, Read This... by Perfectwazobia: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: If You Are In Benin City Or Can Travel Down, Read This... by bolanto24(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
interested

(1) (Reply)

The Unheard Mcdonalds Story And Your Level Of Success / How To Download Zapya For PC / Christmas Children's Band Up For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.