Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Trump Vows To Send Syrians Back If Elected President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Vows To Send Syrians Back If Elected President. (482 Views)

Babatunde Fowler Elected President Of Africa Tax Body / Stella Oduah Elected President Of ECOWAS Female Parliamentarians / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Vows To Send Syrians Back If Elected President. by GODDYGEE91(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Trump vows to send Syrians back if elected president
October 1, 2015: Aljazeera.com
Leave a Comment
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has said he would send back Syrian refugees taken in by the US if he is elected president.
Trump said during a rally in New Hampshire on Wednesday that he was worried the refugees could be disguised members of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group.
“I am putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration, that if I win, if I win, they are going back, they are going back, I am telling you, they are going back,” Trump said.
His remarks came the same day Russian warplanes began air raids in Syria’s centre and north – their first military engagement outside the former Soviet Union since the occupation of Afghanistan in 1979.
“Look, if Russia wants to go in there, [it] would have been nice if we went in as a unified front, to be honest. But if Russia wants to go in there and knock out ISIS (ISIL) and maybe stabilise, this big migration with 200,000 people into the United States…” Trump later reiterated to CNN.
“If I win, I’m going to say it right now and I’ll say it to you, those 200,000 people – they have to know this and the world will hear it – are going back.
“We’re not going to accept 200,000 people that may be ISIS. We have no idea who they are. And I’m telling you now, they may come in through the weakness of (President Barack) Obama,” but would return to their homeland if Trump makes it to the White House, he said.
Re: Trump Vows To Send Syrians Back If Elected President. by loomer: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm. Where do broken hearts go?
Re: Trump Vows To Send Syrians Back If Elected President. by zenith4biz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Walahi I love this man honesty
NairalandHaram you are going back if I buy Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Female Suicide Bombers Struck Damaturu Mosque / Swaziland To Pay Girls $20 To Abstain From Sex / Gambian President Gifts Plots Of Land To Some Top Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.