Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting (1450 Views)

Wike Appoints Joseph Yobo As Special Assistant On Sports Development / UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting by OFO987: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
The Explosive Systems to WRECK Nairabet and other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports (Season 1) Loading............. drop your email address for update.

Re: The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting by rildwanullahi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rildwanullahi1989@gmail.com, and waiting
Re: The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting by shortgun(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Akatua @live.com
Re: The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting by ijeezlux(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
alanbeiber@gmail.com
Re: The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
hmmmmm..... Wrecking Ball.....Making sense

we wrecking the betting company this season big time....we are making money tongue

but the most painful thing here is that some of us have been wasting money without making the money back as we supposed to have being making this money.

Well, its okay! from now on you will start to make this money from this investment company online. i will show you how you will begin to make money from other investment online if you are not ok with betting or if you are not in the winning side of betting.

This investment opportunity will pay you every week as long as you are a member and the most interesting thing is that you will open account for free and follow simple instruction and your account will be credited every week.

for more info, Email me : { biz4hyip@gmail.com }
\i will be glade to give you all the details you will need to succeed on this investment cool

============================================================================================================
Re: The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting by dadabul: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
innojei@yahoo.com
Re: The Secrets To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week On Sports Betting by OFO987: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Ok my people too much mails for me to handle so this is what you do.
Ok, When betting on any sporting event, football, basketball, ice-hockey,handball etc. your profit is always calculated by multiplying the amount you bet (your stake e.g. $100) with the odds (e.g. 1.5) of the option you are betting on. Example: if you are betting on an alternative corner option of over 9.5corners and the odds for that particular event is 1.5 and then you intend to stake/bet $100.
Therefore, your profit will be calculated by multiplying your$100 by 1.5. I.e. $100*1.5= $150Therefore you will be making a profit of $50 immediately after the match if your prediction is right!
Step1.Login into your account.
Step2.Locate live matches and click on whichever one you will like to trade on.
Step3.Click on your desired match and locate total number of corner kicks as This is the secrete and formula you need to adhere to, let it be your watchword and you will always make $$$$ into your betting account whenever you like:“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end up with more than 8corner kicks”……………90% guaranteed Now this is the time to place your bet (but I will always advice to bet before the end of first half). Always try to place your bet before 32nd minute once it follows the trend (“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end with more than 8corners).
The next thing is to know what odds to bet on. Just locate alternative corners under the corner kick options and go with the one with the least odds usually between 1.2-1.4. you are 90% assured of making money and stopping your bet- loss.
GO make Your MONEY. OFO987

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me Run My Daily Race Odd 1.20 / High Stakers Only - Come In Here / Chamberlain Rejects Move To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.