Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

For OND, HND, and BSC.. Apply within...!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For OND, HND, and BSC.. Apply within...!!! (588 Views)

IT Student,diploma,ond Holders Are Needed For Urgent Recruitment / Between Starting A Business And Going back for HND / How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For OND, HND, and BSC.. Apply within...!!! by haykayjay(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: For OND, HND, and BSC.. Apply within...!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
you can email me if you really want to get a detail on how to make money using your phone and computer as you move around, go to work, go to school, and do many other things without being distracted. you don't have to make it a full time business.

Making Money involve the right information and depends on who gave you the information

please email on if you want to get this right information [ biz4hyip@gmail.com ]
Re: For OND, HND, and BSC.. Apply within...!!! by haykayjay(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
jstoney:

you can email me if you really want to get a detail on how to make money using your phone and computer as you move around, go to work, go to school, and do many other things without being distracted. you don't have to make it a full time business.

Making Money involve the right information and depends on who gave you the information

please email on if you want to get this right information [ biz4hyip@gmail.com ]

u dont have to beg pepu to email yuh, if yuh have any idea drop it here.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Determine Whether Your Business Idea Is Worth Pursuing Or Not / Buhari Wipe Out The Shia / UD Balrog 70W Starter Kit Presale At Ave40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.