Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other (4271 Views)

Dolphin Kissers! Tonto Dikeh Vs Ini Edo Vs Banky W / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by stephenduru: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Some Nigerian celebrities don't see
eye to eye due to one reason or the other.Some of the reasons that contributed to this are marriage saga,stealing of hits, breakups,shades and 'I get level pass you' etc.

Below are lists of Nigerian celebs who can not stand each other(arranged in the order their pics appear above)...

1. Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani:
[i]
[/i]One-time Best FF’s, Tonto Dikeh and
Toyin Lawani seem to have forgotten
the days that their relationship used to
be rosy, as all they are hell bent on
doing these days is to drag each other’s
name in the mud.Toyin, who used to be Tonto’s former stylist, recently accused the actress of
giving the credit for her stylings to her
new best friend, Jeremiah Ogbodo, and
threatened to sue whoever took credit
for her work. To which Tonto replied
that she couldn’t care less. This was
months after Tonto had taken to her
Twitter page to publicly denounce
Lawani’s Tiannah’s Styling.

2. Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola:

We really don’t know what happened
between this two but one thing we know
for sure is, this two Nollywood super actresses
have an underlying beef between each
other. They barely mix when in a
crowded place and treat each other with
aloof.Even from their pictures you can tell
they can’t stand each other.

3. Oge Okoye And Nkiru Silvanus:

Following a show-down during their husband snatching battle,Nollywood A-list actresses, Oge Okoye and Nkiru Sylvanus are still on a war
path.The duo can barely stay in the same
room together! Recall there were rumours and allegations that Nkiru was in a relationship, which
might soon lead to marriage, with Oge’s
ex-husband, Mr. Duru.Reliable sources had earlier squealed that the man who is the bone of
contention was Nkiru’s beau many
years ago before he left her and got
married to Oge.However, after spending few years with Oge and fathering her two kids, Mr.
Duru decided to run back to the arms of
his first love, Nkiru.

4. Don Jazzy And Wande Coal:

Ever since they had the issue of stolen
hits, this two have been at each others
neck.So, Wande Coal dropped a new single
off his upcoming album under his new
Black Diamond label, titled Baby Face
and the song had not even finished
playing on some people’s phones
before Don Jazzy accused Wande of
intellectual property theft.Don Jazzy stated that he recorded his version over a year ago which led to a
twitter war between the duo.Wande accused Don Jazzy of not being happy with his progress after 10 years of service while Don Jazzy on the other
hand said he could shut him down with
one call.

5. Wizkid And Skales:

Wizkid and Skales had a really big fight
over the hit song ‘Azonto’. Skales claimed to have written ‘Azonto’ for Wizkid but Wizkid didn’t find his
allegations funny as he swiftly responded to Skales which led to a full blown out war between the two
promising act.The star boy denied Skales claims and
even said Skales was looking for cheap publicity to promote his soon to be released album.The two have been at war ever since then.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by stephenduru: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Another pic

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by lozairio(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
What does don jazzy mean shut him with one call
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by DuchessLily(f): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wetin dem dey drag??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
no way there wont be strife between humans
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by Babe2sure(f): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
All I have to say is, whatever!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by KeriBaby(f): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have a beef with my friend Jojo
Why didn't I see our names and pictures there

Op undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by Mprex(f): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
the Genny and Omosexy pic cracked me up grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by funlord(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
undecided
I wonder who cares?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by okoro4: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by zyhon96: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Shey Genevieve dey vex because she no see husband marry am ni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by nuelzy: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
op...u forgot to add...
NUELZY and WIZKID

hmmm...dat guy cant stand d sight of wizkid.. wizkid's wacky songs irritates him alot... to top it all..he acts like jon snow
a complete BASTARD!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by doublewisdom: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
El Rufai and VP Osubande.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by chineduwright110(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Weti concern okad[sup][/sup]a Wit seat belt hmm. Weti concern buhari with singn Of the cross
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by englishmart(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
they are all soaked in jealousy....

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by Haywhymido(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
I careless
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok thank you for the information. but of what use is this by the way?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by ellahzy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
abeg who get d pic of dat goat wey dey sing "wetin concern me" undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by RedCard1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
You are wrong on Genny and OmoT. They might be rivals really but they are very mature with the rivalry between them. They get along very well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by stephenduru: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
El Rufai and VP Osubande.
Abeg dem no follow for celebs na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by rattlesnake(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
ediots
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by queebeediva(f): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
Things celebrity do
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola,Tonto Dikeh Vs Toyin+Other Celebs Beefing Each Other by stephenduru: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2015
queebeediva:
Things celebrity do
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses / Read This! Hilarious Chat Btw Father And Daughter / Photos: Your Eyes Is Scary Facebook Fans Comment On Phyno Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.