Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com (45753 Views)

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=Freelancer007 post=38567812]
Lols... Wetin I do na? [/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]quote]I don't want to do again grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Freelancer007:

Lols... Wetin I do na?
I no do again grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by 123reversed: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mallam Mugu,

It is very obvious you are confused about your origin. I wish I could see that confused face of yours!

Anyway,it is written “Tell me your name n I will tell you who are". USELESSGOAT, your name says it all. Useless indeed!
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by blackpanda: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
entparrot:
She must have been disappointed with different promises from the pastor.

After bleeping different men, now she has surrender herself to the real owner.

You are truly mentally deranged!
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by sorepco(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Berrylite:
Congracts to them...Emeka's prayer has been heard.

the prayer has been heard...but has it been answered?
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by 4pppp(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
THANK GOD FOR THEM
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by bukason13: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
nikkiking:
It still doesn't change the price of garri in the mrkt undecided undecided.
.abi okporoko
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by sunsewa: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
nikkiking:
It still doesn't change the price of garri in the mrkt undecided undecided.

u and this ur garri,how many cup u fit finish self.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm sure other men have farmed in her garden when she moved out. Her toto can never be the same again,it will never size emeka again,its now a borehole
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by iswallker(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
goodlifehyd:
lipsrsealed

They hold u tight and yimu to ur head ... lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by beyoncausme: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
we thank God....
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by vickyzicky: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thank God she's finally back home, i believe deir children wil be glad seeing deir mum nd 4 Ike...i gues he'll respect her more dan ever. Lol
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by flokii: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
worwor couple... grin
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by simplisity(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is y i keep on saying that disagreement in a relationship or marriage some times helps to restore love and respect again. Is jst like d law of opposite which states that, u can only appreciate peace, wen u must have experienced war.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by OYIBN: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Old photos!
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by DorisK(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
The hugging in the second picture looks fake. That's how I can hold my ex if I see any of em somewhere public. ...... and they insist we take a snapshot
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by 400billionman: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
entparrot:
She must have been disappointed with different promises from the pastor.

After bleeping different men, now she has surrender herself to the real owner.

Cool. Some ladies are like that..
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pastor okotie don cut him share.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by kezzy042(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
The pics looks old. And emmy my broda try package ur fam. An advice frm nna'mehn
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by entparrot(f): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
blackpanda:

You are truly mentally deranged!

Thank you!
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
It is better for him to stop using that his left hand to beat her again before season 2 divorce will come soon
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by Kulas: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm,hw will Emeka be sure that all thru their being apart,no man has unlocked n serviced her engine room?
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by fweshbobo(m): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Na wash :-XNa wash
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by merigold(f): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2015
these are old pics just look at their trousers not in fashion tho am happy for dem.
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by livingstoneony(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2015

Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by almightygod: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com by MizFrances(f): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2015
There's nothing intimate about these pictures tho lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Paul Okoye Clubs At Baelounge Awka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.