Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Buhari 'boycotted' At The UN Eh? What About Japans PM? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 'boycotted' At The UN Eh? What About Japans PM? (956 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari 'boycotted' At The UN Eh? What About Japans PM? by arbitter: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
So i just stumbled upon this and i wanna know what our resident halfwits think about it

https://www.facebook.com/JapanToday/photos/a.264156846944983.77222.206382352722433/1146872338673425/?type=3&theater

SO lemme guess, Japan's Prime Minister is also someone who nobody can understand eh (not that he speaks english anyway, but thats what the translators are for) ? or maybe its because his country is 'unimportant' or i dont know maybe its just because delegates to the UN have always been known to basically not give a damn about attending everyones speeches. I mean theres like over 100 leaders speaking and you expect them to just sit there and listen to all of them undecided And i wonder if he also 'embarrassed' his country by not having a large audience listening to his speech undecided

But i guess you do have that attitude of making snarky comments in common, since i see some comments on the Facebook page arent really nice, BUT i dont see anyone going on a rampage of insults on their Prime Minister, ya know why? because theyre not self hating ldiots.

Anyway ive made my Point.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari 'boycotted' At The UN Eh? What About Japans PM? by dialfa: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
You dey understand japanese?
Re: Buhari 'boycotted' At The UN Eh? What About Japans PM? by Ilekeh(f): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Don't mind our Igbo companions who we have to endure just to continue drilling SS oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'boycotted' At The UN Eh? What About Japans PM? by Chanchit: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dem no go see this one na, sebi you see person don dey ask maybe we hear japanese.
Re: Buhari 'boycotted' At The UN Eh? What About Japans PM? by LoveMachine(m): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2015
No one wants to raise a hand to answer op? grin

(1) (Reply)

Read The Famous Freedom Motion That Led To Nigeria's Independence / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —shekarau / Massob Faction Threatened Protest Over Radio Biafra Director's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.