Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (60246 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Tboss, Ese, Jon And Uriel At Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Son’s Birthday / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wow lovely pictures smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Missonas(f): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol that bed sha
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lovely
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by yumyspiced(f): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
lovely photos nurse abigail,,me likey..congrate,,may almighty bless your union...
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by kellyJames5(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:
Lovely.... Lilian is so pretty and I love the concept..

I see love in the air... I need a cupid to give me just one shot grin grin

I'd be glad to shoot with my sniper rifle. grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by ceecee0703(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

To our guys don't you like these?
Only broke guys won't appreciate this concept tongue

lolz ur broke brain didnt tell u the bae aint broke too.only a hardworking rich gurl should be invested into like that ....thats speaking from ur concept.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by passionate88: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Joy1706:

Hahahahahaha! You wish. Sorry hun, I'm far from hungry. Dnt be so depressed sha. I'll put u in my prayers.
Like I said, let go of the bitterness. U a can't be broke and bitter at the same time na. Haba! U wan die?
Na so. far from it ba. Na your type Olamide use sing ' you dey live flashy life meanwhile your mama dey smoke akamu'. Pray for your life, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by passionate88: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2015
ceecee0703:

lolz ur broke brain didnt tell u the bae aint broke too.only a hardworking rich gurl should be invested into like that ....thats speaking from ur concept.
Help me tell the idiot. She thinks it's bt sleeping with numerous men. She doesn't have any job apart from aristoing.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by amanze15(m): 12:54am On Oct 02, 2015
this is real love (money involved) grin who no like better thing undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by SkinnyDude(m): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

To our guys don't you like these?
Only broke guys won't appreciate this concept tongue
leave us alone nah. na temporary condition. we will hustle ourselves up there one day
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by GobeCentral: 1:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Yeah.. Nice to have people that keep raising the standards. The pictures are epic.

We just wish we wont start hearing stories of divorce and the likes associated with the celebrity lifestyle.

http://ceembal.com/2015/09/unbelievable-ne-yos-pregnant-girlfriend-takes-action-against-him/

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by UnimkeAk(m): 3:43am On Oct 02, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

To our guys don't you like these? Only broke guys won't appreciate this concept tongue
Cut ur coat according to your material
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Naff24(f): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2015
TROL:
That's quite nice. FTC!!!
For ur mind undecided undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by lokobyforch(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2015
this is lovely, may God almighty bless your marriage...
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Riri(f): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2015
grin congrats girl am happy for u.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by MansaPiye: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerians love photo shoots & weddings. I suppose you can call it escapism. It's the only time things look picture perfect.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2015
redgem:

kpozaaaaa...that's the shot. grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Missmossy(f): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Awww this is so lovely grin

Love is indeed a beautiful thing, they look good together. Congratulobia cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by vega84(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2015
What is the essence of pre-wedding pictures #vegatalks
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2015
redgem:

Cupid probably gave U 1 shot and U blew it away

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by maureen546: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Happy married life guy in advance
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by tpraiz(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Lilian Esoro,my crush:::::::::::this wedding go pain mie o#clinic matter #Extended family::::::#Choii
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by maryhaam(f): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Lovely n unique, all the best.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by ifeanyi83(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Aaaah.....this lovely lady from clinic matters..wish them the best...
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by senorita(f): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
I love the Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro pre wedding pictures,very original.Especially the unusual suspects one..love it..The surprising thing for me though was the revelation that Iyanya was behind the concept..who would have thought that? I thought all Iyanya knew about was how to Kukere and lift those weights,lol..kudos,i love it..Makes me wonder how the Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin wedding will actually be like.
http://www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/2015/10/ubi-franklin-and-lilian-esoro-release.html

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by petuniaevents(f): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2015
@Lilian Let's do your wedding Decor na grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
From the look of things, this marriage will not last.

SEE THEM, CYBER WITCHES..HOLY GHOST!!!.....
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by ModiKen(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2015
rattlesnake:
Prepare for marraige not wedding......wedding is 2 hours marraige is 20000 hours

Gbam!!!

Most people focus more on the wedding ceremony which barely last more than two hours while neglecting the most important part in the life of the couple "The Marriage".

And na celebrities dey do am pass.

After all the pre-wedding this and post-wedding that, they would end up going their seperate ways after 3-5 years of marriage....while dragging themselves to court over custody of their kid(s).

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2015
LILIAN WILL SURPRISE THE WORLD WITH GOD ON HER SIDE.....THIS MARRIAGE WILL LAST. ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG SUCCESSFUL COUPLE..
OLAJUMOKE JAMES(YOUR VIEW) NEXT
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2015
tchidi:
embarassed

Ugboro ole ka ha ga eme Pre wedding photo shoot??

I na acho igwam na ndi a e mebe agbam akwukwo ha? undecided undecided
Ka Chineke mezie okwu! embarassed

I MUST LOVE O!! angry angry embarassed embarassed kiss
Ha emebeghi agbam akwukwo yet. Ha na akwado akwado u hear?

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Bushirenigeria(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
God bless and keep you together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband / Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.