Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF (1093 Views)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF by Entertain9jar(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
FACEBOOK has finally embraced GIFs and you can even use an animated seven-second clip as your profile picture. Here's how to do it.

Facebook has made some MAJOR changes to your Profile Picture.
The decade-old social network, which was visited by a billion users on a single day back in August, has today introduced support for animated profile pictures.
Facebook users will be able to record a short looping video, similar to a Vine or animated GIF, to use as their profile picture for the first time.
The new animated Profile Pictures are being trialled in the UK – so don't expect to see the new GIF-style profile pictures filling your News Feed just yet.
But if you want to test out the new GIF format you need an Apple device running the latest version of iOS and Facebook.
If you are one of the lucky few who has got the trial functionality, you can get started on your new picture by simply navigating to the More tab in the bottom right-hand corner of the movie app.

Select your Profile – if your picture is located in the middle of the page, then you have been updated to the new app.
The redesigned profile page will also prompt you to add a new summary bio.
To use a GIF on the page, tap on your Profile Picture, as if you were going to upload a bog-standard static snap.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/10/how-to-set-your-facebook-profile.html#0

Re: How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF by mmafhew(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Xo i go cum dey find apple device? Shoroniyen.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF by Bondesniger(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Really
Re: How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
We dont want oo, MTN, AIRTEL, GLO nd ETISALAT Data never cheap at all.
Re: How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF by khassy(m): 4:31am On Oct 02, 2015
if I can't use this on my Android... then it's a dumb plan undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry

2 Likes

Re: How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF by Warlord3000(m): 4:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice idea.. Surprised it took them this long to initiate it
Re: How To Set Your Facebook Profile Picture As An Animated GIF by seunlayi(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Not necessary jor jpeg is ok

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Latest Android Phones In Nigeria With Price / Phone Swap Come In.. Ibadan Only / Infinix Hot 2 X510 (16+2gb) Vs Lenovo A5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.