Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami (3115 Views)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by mawetoritse: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jim Iyke and his family are currently on vacation in Miami and for the first time he is sharing a photo of his babymama... He shared her photo and wrote..

SUPERWOMAN. One of the rare moments I caught her off guard and Temi stole a pic. Lol She gon kill me for this!! #QUEEN #UltraPrivate #LawyerGirl #AmazingShyWoman #LoveMyFam #HarvisMama #Miami #GladysGirl #SuperWomanChronicles PhotoCred; Temi; the unofficial driver and Atlanta human encyclopedia of my little gang.

http://www.maweprosperblog.com/2015/10/photos-jim-iyke-his-babymama-and-baby.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by INTROVERT(f): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm not happy with Jim Iyke as the left all the single beautiful Nigerian ladies and went to give oyibo gehl belle. angry angry angry angry because he wants half caste.

The rest of you can give him accolades.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by luvablesam(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
So he even had a white gf......what was that with Keturah n d Ghanian actress?
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by kiddkash(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
it is love. will u force him to love a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by Wenebadu(f): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
If you like no do marry.......

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by Subom1(f): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Papers grin grin Naija guys bad o
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by vivavik(f): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lovely jawe.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by AfricanApple(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
he won stain that baby ni

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by talk2omon(f): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lovely
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by msmith247(f): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by mablie(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm not happy with Jim Iyke as the left all the single beautiful Nigerian ladies and went to give oyibo gehl belle. angry angry angry angry because he wants half caste

Your allegations are unfair.I don't think this jim iyke relationship has anything to do with race.From his hastags,the lady seems to possess qualities he finds appealing.She only happens to be white.Jim has been wealthy and famous for many years,travelled around the world,seen and courted many women including famous ones too.Am just happy to see him calm and relaxed especially after all that TB joshua hullabaloo a few yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by jrupa(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
see as girls full diz post.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by kamair237(m): 2:19am On Oct 02, 2015
what was his motive

y did he

and d girl isn't dat bueatifull....

Jimi fall my hand sha....
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by pet4ril(f): 5:29am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmm, Jim iyke, Jim iyke, Jim iyke! How many times did I call you? Come back home oooooo
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by englishmart(m): 5:58am On Oct 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm not happy with Jim Iyke as the left all the single beautiful Nigerian ladies and went to give oyibo gehl belle. angry angry angry angry because he wants half caste.

you should ask yourselves this question "what has Nigerian girls done na? aren't we good enough? true love lies nowhere near Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by englishmart(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Jim iyke's happiness matters to him more than what all the wailing Nigerian girls think

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by MrCork: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

...the world wud be better place if our black women len to mind there owen business....this is exactly why we hate nigerian women & dont near them....ALL WAYS HATIN!! (no ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by raymondzack: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2015
pet4ril:
Hmmmmm, Jim iyke, Jim iyke, Jim iyke! How many times did I call you? Come back home oooooo
go drag am home. Nonsense!!!
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by djeezy(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2015
He looks peaceful.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2015
af
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by safarigirl(f): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
you should ask yourselves this question "what has Nigerian girls done na? aren't we good enough? true love lies nowhere near Nigeria
guy, relax. Before you start feeling fresh with yourself, there are more female naija celebs married to foreigners than the other way around. And yes, true love lies nowhere near Naija. Hopefully, I'll find mine in Cape Verde smiley
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by Babe2sure(f): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2015
exxell:
Why do I have the feeling that Jim Iyke is Gold-digging?

Hahahaha! This really got me laughing.
It is not impossible. This one that he is all lovey-dovey.
I just hope he is a changed person, as per his aggressive behaviour.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by safarigirl(f): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2015
exxell:
Why do I have the feeling that Jim Iyke is Gold-digging?
gold-digging from who? How much is she worth? Abi you think it's every white person that has money? You Nigerians always thinking everyone is a gold digger
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by englishmart(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
safarigirl:
guy, relax. Before you start feeling fresh with yourself, there are more female naija celebs married to foreigners than the other way around. And yes, true love lies nowhere near Naija. Hopefully, I'll find mine in Cape Verde smiley
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by safarigirl(f): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Babe2sure:

Hahahaha! This really got me laughing.
It is not impossible. This one that he is all lovey-dovey.
I just hope he is a changed person, as per his agressive behaviour.
maybe the girl is a gold-digger, that Jim Iyke isn't in your face doesn't mean he isn't rich, his show on AM alone fetches him a lot. And having a child can calm most people
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by Babe2sure(f): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2015
safarigirl:
maybe the girl is a gold-digger, that Jim Iyke isn't in your face doesn't mean he isn't rich, his show on AM alone fetches him a lot. And having a child can calm most people

Lol....I know Jim Iyke is rich!
There is difference between rich and wealthy. The lady could come from a wealthy background too. Hence, my saying "Not impossible."
He said, the lady does not even know he is a celebrity until he told her much later. So the lady being a gold-digger does not apply here, except she measured his standard of living.
It is laughable coming from a guy, really. Going by their erroneous believe that all women are gold diggers.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by OKorowanta: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice not like Tiwa Savage who is forming Beyoncé by hiding her baby's face.
Yeyebriti.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2015
bz
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by ceeceeuwa: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Good to know he is happy. Jim you owe no one any explanation .Ride on!
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami by safarigirl(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2015
exxell:

Because the lady in question is a top lawyer in new York! undecided undecided undecided

Jim Iyke on the other hand has always been a known super duper uber gold-digging cougar tongue tongue tongue
please give us a comprehensive list of all the ladies he dug gold from if you can

(1) (Reply)

This Has To Be The Most Record Breaking Picture Of 2015 When It Comes To Music / Photos From Olamide YBNL Concert At The Eko Hotel And Suites Ft. Davido, Phyno, / Check Out The 20 Sexiest European Models Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.