Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Where Hell Is Located Revealed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Hell Is Located Revealed (2912 Views)

For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Where Hell Is Really Located! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Hell Is Located Revealed by dalaman: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
trapQ:
I didn't read past the first line.
Good day.

Why will you read past the first line when it has exposed your lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Hell Is Located Revealed by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
dalaman:

Which court burns people in a furnace? Weed are not conscious humans. The fact that you don't want to answer my question says a lot. Again what will your child do to you that will make him burn in a furnace for a week?
Stop giving every thing a literal interpretion..that would be an unintelligent thing to do..just giving you a scenario..the judgment here on earth cannot be the same as that in the hereafter
I guess you don't oppose the fact that a righteous man should spend his life in unequaled and unimaginable merriment "heaven" but unintelligently kicking against hell
Re: Where Hell Is Located Revealed by dalaman: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Kreysik:

Stop giving every thing a literal interpretion..that would be an unintelligent thing to do..just giving you a scenario..the judgment here on earth cannot be the same as that in the hereafter
I guess you don't oppose the fact that a righteous man should spend his life in unequaled and unimaginable merriment "heaven" but unintelligently kicking against hell

Do you personally think it's OK for people that do not share your belief to burn in hell forever? Will you be happy in heaven knowing that your friends, colleagues etc who do not share your beliefs are burning inside fire for ever?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Hell Is Located Revealed by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2015
dalaman:

Do you personally think it's OK for people that do not share to burn in hell forever? Will you be happy in heaven knowing that your friends, colleagues etc who do not share your beliefs are burning inside fire for ever?
My brother..if the believe is true and he has the opportunity to learn this believe but rather absconded,,there will be no excuse for him in this case for ignorance while you have to opportunity to know isn't an excuse
No one gets happy that his friends fails an exam while he passing but there is nothing you can do when the friend who has the opportunity to learn is instead going clubbing et al..so you can't blame the teacher for being just and failing the unserious pupil
Re: Where Hell Is Located Revealed by trapQ: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Do you have a problem with dates? Oct 2nd isn't the same as 22nd. And what stupid attention?? Have a Good day
Krystalzkris:
please,when next u update a post as silly as this don't mention me... I can see you are just looking for attention..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Pastors Refuse To Have More Than One Branch - Freemanan / Is It Right/ Wrong To Drink Water While Fasting? / Why Didn't God Forgive Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.