Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? (2687 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? / Moderator Why Locking My Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Bakuryu: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2009
What spam message did i post to get banned angry angry angry angry angry.Here is the link to my profile showing messages i posted
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=215017;sa=showPosts
.So,tell and show to me he spam message i posted to get a ban angry angry angry angry.

Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by SUXXI(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
Dear moderator!
Please if otikpoko has done anything wrong to have been banned,please forgive him. From what i have seen from his numerous posts,he is a young chap that makes site like nairaland going based on his contributions and more in future.
I have not seen anything wrong with his posts to attract a ban.
Please remove the BAN on otikpoko
Thanks.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by dragnet: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
Ah ! Who banned otikpoko of all people?? Seun come explain o!
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by honsule(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2009
*******thinking aloud****** the only person that i know for years now on nairaland that his user id has not been "incarcerated" is dragnet. grin grin grin mine times without number then(when phone section was still bubbling) but i always find my way out.But for now am a kool dude.Guy, there are many ways for u to sought this out without even opening a thread.threadz were opened by Guyz when i was banned then.But i personally resolved the hullabaloo.***Sitting at the Supreme Court of Nigeria*** the next case for adjudication plz?
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by dragnet: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
hons, my id has been incarceratd b4 o! I had to reach an accord wit Seun , he banned me for writing words in abbreviatd format
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by DExplorer1: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Bakuryu: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
Moderator,what is taking you to long to reply me angry angry.Here is the link showing all the post i have made on this site
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=215017;sa=showPosts
Nairalanders,read and tell me where i have gone wrong.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by just2nice(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2009
Why Otikpoko of all people? Seun or Dual Core,whoever is involved,unban him!
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by samtek(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
guys i have been away from the Land for quite a why, i bumped in today only to be suprised!
Otikpoko banned? why, how, what for.
Oga sEUN abi na DuAl cORE make una review this thing or make una come talk for here wetin the guy
do wrong~!s
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Bakuryu: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
It seems that the MODERATOR and ADMINISTRATOR have decided to pay me deaf ears angry angry.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
Tyrant control even exist on nairaland banning without shred of evidence.this is a big conspiracy of silence on the part of moderators and owners.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by dragnet: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2009
You shall be freed by tommorow grin
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by fdigital(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
cheesy baanning is always a reutine atitude in here. every one must be banned 1day so u get em re-sign up again to kee site members increasing wink
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by debedebe(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2009
***WHY*** OTIKPOKO AHHHHHH, OF ALL PPLE, SEUN , DUAL CORE(KFRIL) WETING D GUY DO?WEN PHONE SECTION DEY BUBBLE WELL, SOME PPLE DID MORE DAN DIS O O O O O O, WEN D GREAT INFO BABA DEY TALK DEN WHO CAN STOP HIM?PLS RELEASE ROPE FRM D GUY NECK O,IS A GUD GUY, FILÉ DON JAZZY***** DISCHARGE HIM UNAQUITED, caveat emptor!!!
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Phony200(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2009
Prior warnings? Notifications? Did someone report him to moderator? I'm trying to stay with the belief that the Mods are not autocrats that think a mouse looks like a sceptre.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by DoubleN(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2009
Na wa o!E don reach like that?To BAN anybody at anytime?To the extent una ban Otikpoko the man from Delta.This is absurd!
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by initialize(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2009
@otik

send a mail to seun, . he'll help you resolve the issue. I had the same message yesterday then I sent him a message, complaining about my ban, also sent my username and pword and my login has been rectified and i can reply post again.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by samtek(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2009
@initialize & all so the thing don reach like to dey bann everybody from the land?
Oga SeNU make you remember so na the ppls dey make the land not the other way round ooh!
@ otiki try that one sha email the guy lets see what happens from there?
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by samuelk(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2009
i think i'm da only clean kid here
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Markenny(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2009
hmmm
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by hayprof(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2009
@otik, nd d rest u dont av to shout that uve been BANNED, its nothing new, like Seun said nd I quote.
"Sorry, it's automated. . . ."

**I can shout**
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by samuelk(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2009
lol
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Bakuryu: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2009
@hayprof,Automated my Ass tongue angry.Why does it not automate us to become moderator and maybe the administrator grin but it can automate to Ban angry
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by stancozy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2009
@otikpo, see i agree very much with hayprof. . Did you guys know that i got banned and unbanned 3 times last week? Even seun and the mods where not aware untill i told them last week. .that was when the third ban was getting out of hand. .easy bro
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by honsule(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
Bakuryu:

@hayprof,Why does it not automate us to become moderator and maybe the administrator grin but it can automate to Ban angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
You have been unbanned.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by puskin: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2009
Speedily resolved. Good customer service wink wink
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by DExplorer1: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2009
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
my own na for "harassing a moderator" ie that useless Richyblack who's so dependent on moderating duties that he has no life anywhere outside Nairaland.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
^cant stand that prick
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2009
in fact, I should have chosed tipiatu instead of tpia2- same sound anyway.

Next one will be sherifat- for some reason I like the sound of that name.
Re: Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? by MaiSuya(m): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2009
[b]BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! [/b]poor tpia grin

instead make you mellow down, promising to be good girl henceforth . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

700lb Californian Woman, The World's Fattest Woman - 'i Blame It On My Genes' / The Beautiful Killers / Guys: Explosive Ways To Stimulate Her Nipples Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.