Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

$10,000| Any Investor Ready To Invest This? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / $10,000| Any Investor Ready To Invest This? (406 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Invest This Week... / Invest This Weekend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$10,000| Any Investor Ready To Invest This? by aikfrank(m): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2015
I and my Indian Friend are planning on something, plan drawn, business strategy set, implementation in progress, and monthly expected returns already calculated.

The essence is to spread wider from the Indian economy to the Nigerian economy. Operating with the US Dollars, head quaters in India, Target market: European countries, Africa and India.

Business is an Internet Business.

Am a web developer, and my friend is an SEO expert.

We don't need $10,000 to set up or start the business. We have already contributed what's necessary to set up the business.

What the funds is needed for is advert and promotions.

As experts, we know a very good business site needs more investments in promotion, and we want to offer shares to any investor who would be interested.

You would be part of the Company, and we would discuss shares when we talk more.

I beg you for Christ sake, please don't contact me if you aren't ready. Please.

What's App: 07069031677

Email: aikwebdesign @ gmail.com

1 Like

Re: $10,000| Any Investor Ready To Invest This? by aikfrank(m): 1:40am On Oct 02, 2015
The beauty of this investment is:

You might not even need to put your money at all until the business site is ready.

Then you can evaluate for your self the potentials.

But the problem is, its expected that you have at least 20% knowledge on how and what is contained on the internet.

Simple things and basic knowledge on things like, domain name, hosting, blog, Paypal, Google ads, Facebook ads, live chat, and very basic internet things.

(1) (Reply)

Dazojayexchange E-currency Exchange Customer Support / Reachout To Millions Of Customers Today Call Us / Which If These Patty Should Earn A Higher Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.