Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nigerian politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian politics (4016 Views)

The IBADAN Appreciation Thread / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian politics by CHoccolaTE: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2015
modified

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian politics by boman2014: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian politics by tonychristopher: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
Please, please and please, tribalists keep away from this thread, this is not intended to be a tribe bashing thread, just meant to point out something good and acknowledge it.

I've had many Igbo friends and neighbours and acquaintances in my life and one thing I noticed about majority if them is that they are very intelligent. Crazy intelligent.
intact the smartest people I've come across are Igbo, not saying other tribes are not also smart but Igbo's clearly stand out. That's even a major reason why I draw myself close to them.

Note: Delta Igbos are NOT part of the Igbos I am referring to. The Delta Igbos in my opinion have features similar to Urhobos, Ijaws and other Delta tribes.
My thread is referring to pure Igbo's from the East, Imo, Abia, Anambra etc. I like them for their intelligence that stands out.
And their hardworking, enterprising natures.
Also, their men really know how to be there when their family needs them and the women keep the family together, through all odds, thick and thin. You hardly hear of divorces from that tribe.
I've had nothing but luck with my Igbo friends. They challenge you to be competitive and force you to wisen up and be smart. And they give great advice as well when you need it.
Note again that Delta Igbos are not part of the Igbos this thread is talking about. Infact I don't regard Delta Igbos as real Igbos, their way of thinking and behaving is just like the deltas I grew up with in Delta State.

I am not Igbo, before some people come here and start accusing me of hyping my own tribe.

Just showing love to my Igbo brothers and sisters,

Pls note there is nothing like pure Igbo or not brother ....

Well I appreciate this and know wise men come from east most times

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian politics by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Igbos are one and there is nothing like pure Igbo

STOP this divide and conquer tactics

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian politics by legendboy(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2015
Weda igbo or not we are one. Op find something better to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian politics by zuchyblink(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2015
OP,u are talking rubbish. You cannot discuss Igbos without including our brothers in Benue,Delta,Akwa Ibom and Rivers state. U better not discuss Igbos if u are not ready to include our kinsmen in the aforementioned places.
Calling some Igbo groups pure Igbos and some impure is a big ''taboo'' in Igboland

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian politics by saintTim(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2015
We gat no pure igbo and Fake igbo
U know whaa am saying

Thanks for the hype though we gat more than that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian politics by patrick89(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Please I'm from anambra, keep your praises and worship to yourself since you are excluding Anioma-Igbo.. they are igbo too, whether they like it or not....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian politics by LordMecuzy(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Which one be pure igbo again?

One day someone will come here saying Anambara igbo differs from Owerri or Aba or Nsukka or Abakiliki..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian politics by zinachidi(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2015
OP thank u for that assesment.
Re: Nigerian politics by AnambraDota: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Am from Anambra state am not ibo
Re: Nigerian politics by ArodewilliamsT: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Pure Igbo and diluted Igbo crap. The most Intelligent person i know in Africa is an Igbo from Delta.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian politics by tonychristopher: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Pure Igbo and diluted Igbo crap. The most Intelligent person i know in Africa is an Igbo from Delta.

Is Philip emeagwali ...the African with the highest IQ

He is from anambra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian politics by tonychristopher: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2015
AnambraDota:
Am from Anambra state am not ibo

Ibiakwa. ....agu kedu ije

Lol

Your not ibo but Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian politics by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Babyosisi and asadike are from mainland Igbo okeipku from there also inshort it is igbo that draws traffic to this site

Ask one man called ezepromoe and his erratic brothers known

They are also igbos from rivers state

I enjoy been Igbo so much

Anambra dude shouting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian politics by CHoccolaTE: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2015
The Igbos I'm talking about DO NOT include Delta Igbos.
I repeat, Delta Igbos are not included.
Please kill yourselves if you don't like the message my OP is carrying.
Anioma Igbo kor,
Aneke Igbo ni.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian politics by Luckymay(f): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Deeme
Re: Nigerian politics by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigerian politics by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015
[i][/i]
Re: Nigerian politics by zuchyblink(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
The Igbos I'm talking about DO NOT include Delta Igbos.
I repeat, Delta Igbos are not included.
Please kill yourselves if you don't like the message my OP is carrying.
Anioma Igbo kor,
Aneke Igbo ni.
Animals/sub-humans like are not fit to praise Igbos. Pls face ur mama shrine in Ondo state and leave the Igbos alone

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian politics by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015
I appreciate you too.
Op which tribe are you from?
Re: Nigerian politics by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
I appreciate you too.
Op which tribe are you from?

Odi ka onye fulani

1 Like

Re: Nigerian politics by xmich(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian politics by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2015
WaZoBia2015:

Odi ka onye fulani
Fulani?? Are you for real?
Re: Nigerian politics by jmoore(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian politics by Jman06(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Op, ur thread would have made sense if you had not tried to separate our Anioma kinsmen from us.

There's nothing like delta Igbo! Igbos are Igbo's whether in Anioma or ikwerre.

Anyway, we appreciate you too!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian politics by mightyhaze: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice thread.but op igbo is igbo weda 4m d s east, s south or n central.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian politics by CHoccolaTE: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
kikiki, kiokiokio, kwakwakwakwa.

I can see so many Delta Igbo tears flowing from this thread.

Ntorrrrr!!!! Cry very well. My observation is still the same. If its too painful start your own damn appreciation threads for yourselves.
Re: Nigerian politics by simplycarro: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Ibos again?
Re: Nigerian politics by coolitempa(f): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
Please, please and please, tribalists keep away from this thread, this is not intended to be a tribe bashing thread, just meant to point out something good and acknowledge it.

I've had many Igbo friends and neighbours and acquaintances in my life and one thing I noticed about majority if them is that they are very intelligent. Crazy intelligent.
intact the smartest people I've come across are Igbo, not saying other tribes are not also smart but Igbo's clearly stand out. That's even a major reason why I draw myself close to them.

Note: Delta Igbos are NOT part of the Igbos I am referring to. The Delta Igbos in my opinion have features similar to Urhobos, Ijaws and other Delta tribes.
My thread is referring to pure Igbo's from the East, Imo, Abia, Anambra etc. I like them for their intelligence that stands out.
And their hardworking, enterprising natures.
Also, their men really know how to be there when their family needs them and the women keep the family together, through all odds, thick and thin. You hardly hear of divorces from that tribe.
I've had nothing but luck with my Igbo friends. They challenge you to be competitive and force you to wisen up and be smart. And they give great advice as well when you need it.
Note again that Delta Igbos are not part of the Igbos this thread is talking about. Infact I don't regard Delta Igbos as real Igbos, their way of thinking and behaving is just like the deltas I grew up with in Delta State.

I am not Igbo, before some people come here and start accusing me of hyping my own tribe.

Just showing love to my Igbo brothers and sisters,

Silly thread......the so called delta ibos are not ibos as they have said themselves in the past...... angry....so they don't care what you think about them.......secondly......there is nothing to celebrate or appreciate about a homeless and despondent people..... angry
Re: Nigerian politics by melzabull(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
[s]kikiki, kiokiokio, kwakwakwakwa.

I can see so many Delta Igbo tears flowing from this thread.

Ntorrrrr!!!! Cry very well. My observation is still the same. If its too painful start your own damn appreciation threads for yourselves[/s].
Thunder fire you there!

Who are you to determine who is Igbo and who is not you ijiot? and what da hell is real/fake igbo? you daft cvnt. you arent even igbo yet you poke nose into igbos affair. Get this into your thick, empty cranium now 'I, melzabull am a full blooded Igbo girl from anioma land in present delta state'.

It shall not be well with for trying to create a disparity between us and our siblings in mainstream SE. It is evil and mischivious people like you that must be stopped from succeeding with your wicked propaganda agenda against igbos unity and cohesiveness.

Well thanks for the compliments on our Igbo brothers from the SE acknowledging their intelligence and academic prowess, but then again, no thanks. For failing to acknowledge the prowess of Igbos in anioma land in various sectors, shows you are an evil agent of division and I'm sure you are one those cows from the north

Some notable anioma names:
Gov Ifeanyi Okowa
NOI
Chike Edozien
Tony Elumelu
Godwin Emefiele
Jim Ovia
Sebastien Adigwe
Sunny Odogwu
Francis Atuche
Ibe Kachukwu
Austin Okocha
Newton Chukwukadibia Jibunoh
AVM Paul Dike
Pat Ifeanyi Utomi
Chukwuemeka Nzeogwu
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Joseph Achuzie
Uti Nwachukwu
Dominic Chukwuka Mudabai

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian politics by PAINGAIN: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Silly thread......the so called delta ibos are not ibos as they have said themselves in the past...... angry....so they don't care what you think about them.......secondly......there is nothing to celebrate or appreciate about a homeless and despondent people..... angry
u just couldn't ignore this thread abi. Now that u have released ur venom can u now let igbos be?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Hotels In Owerri? / A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio / Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.