Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days (4007 Views)

I Want to Surpass Awolowo In History, Osun Governorship Aspirant, K-rad Declares / Obafemi Awolowo In Own Words Responding To Issues Achebe Raised / Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2017
....Igbo is learner! and you should come to yoruba land to learn more! because we've passed through these child play in those days and we know what is there;
Those days we saw pa Awo on the moon, we've hear the Russian support to come and bomb Nigeria!
We've hear if no human being vote for Awo! the tree, grasses and animals will vote Awo into president but ....... all na joke!
Awo never became the president of Nigeria!
Igbo hold on Nigeria well well, no Turkey support will give you biafra!
what you expect of Turkey, country in total world Isolation, since the failed coup detat, and thousands detained, policy of Turkey now is enemy of my enemy is my friend!
TURKEY IS TOO SMALL TO DICTATE OR FORCED NIGERIA ON BIAFRA ISSUE!
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by biafranbaby(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2017
Why do you compare your failures to our successes?

Sophisticated slavery is not intelligence..

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
biafranbaby:
Why do you compare your failures to our successes?

Sophisticated slavery is not intelligence..
...stop deceiving yourselves!
Turkey didn't finish with her own burden!
look at this photo,
how can someone beleive in this interogation photo as support?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by biafranbaby(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

...stop deceiving yourselves!
Turkey didn't finish with her own burden!
look at this photo,
how can someone beleive in this interogation photo as support?

grin grin grin grin now i know how ignorant you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDa_44F1uGU

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Ivoryred(f): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:
....Igbo is learner! and you should come to yoruba land to learn more! because we've passed through these child play in those days and we know what is there;
Those days we saw pa Awo on the moon, we've hear the Russian support to come and bomb Nigeria!
We've hear if no human being vote for Awo! the tree, grasses and animals will vote Awo into president but ....... all na joke!
what you expect of Turkey, country in total world Isolation, since the failed coup detat, and thousands detained, policy of Turkey now is enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola
guy! no go get heart attack o..mind your business and borrow some life,if you don't have any....atlest,the are moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ivoryred:
guy! no go get heart attack o..mind your business and borrow some life,if you don't have any....atlest,the are moving forward.
......lend me yours!

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
biafranbaby:

baby, go and breast feeding you are in hunger!
....it's only foolish look others foolish!
the white man hand the rag and argue what's this nonsense?
and the stupid biafran look dull there!
and you as stubbon see them supporting you!
and you want me to follow, follow you!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by biafranbaby(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

baby, go and breast feeding you are in hunger!
....it's only foolish look others foolish!
the white man hand the rag and argue what's this nonsense?
and the stupid biafran look dull there!
and you as stubbon see them supporting you!
and you want me to follow, follow you!

See painment.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
biafranbaby:

See painment.
....you are right to run out of words!
ask you mummy what to say!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by biafranbaby(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

....you are right to run out of words!
ask you mummy what to say!

Says someone who sees awolowo on the moon.

Me, I saw him under gowon's desk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
biafranbaby:

.... garaway there!
I didn't take nonsense from biafran father talkless of bihalfboy!
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by biafranbaby(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

.... garaway there!
I didn't take nonsense from biafran father talkless of bihalfboy!

Have you seen Oladipo Diya lately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by omofunaab(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op why are you looking for trouble?

What's all these nonsense
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
omofunaab:
Op why are you looking for trouble?

What's all these nonsense
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Repairnigeria(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
hi
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Ejanla07: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola

So we yoruba muslims ve been lying all d time. You mean all dis we ve been spewing both online and offline are all lies abd fantasies...

I'm Disappointed.

I regret being omoluabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Ejanla07: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
biafranbaby:

My flatthead bloda

Pls take it easy on our coneheads, we yoruba muslims don't like the shape of our head. Wit d way u biafrans pummel our coneheads u want to make it worse...

U pummel us in our thread
U pummel us in your thread
Wetin sef

Abeg take it easy on our Yoruba Muslim skull

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Ejanla07: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
biafranbaby:

Me as a yoruba muslim is in shock just like every other yoruba muslim i see. I've not moved since 12:35am i stumbled across the video while I was searching for wat to use to hate Biafra lying on my mat in my brown roof republic family hut...

We yoruba muslims may not recover from this shock..

The turks even had to say[b] HAIL BIAFRA[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by Ejanla07: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
oyinkinola:
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola

My yoruba muslim brother we need to go back to hit our empty yoruba muslim head harder 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ejanla07:

So we yoruba muslims ve been lying all d time. You mean all dis we ve been spewing both online and offline are all lies abd fantasies...

I'm Disappointed.

I regret being omoluabi
....you think omoluabi is aba product!
continue disapointed on it!
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ejanla07:

My yoruba muslim brother we need to go back to hit our empty yoruba muslim head harder 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him
...Aditi korin wiwori!
Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by SupremeCourt: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
biafranbaby:

Foools ! That is not a government of Turkey official now ! I just contacted Embassy of the Republic of Turkey Plot: 333, Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja.

Telephone 08036488981

They said its all a big lie, Turkey does not and will not recognize Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by lanzini(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyinkinola:
Don't deceive yourselves
Oyinkinola

Re: Turkey Support Biafra!..we've Seen Cheif Obafemi Awolowo In The Moon Those Days by oyinkinola: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=lanzini post=55483884][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

The Man That Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 Election / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.