Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation (36849 Views)

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad / How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Kennywills7(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Kingspin:
He did not inform them, does that make any different or sense? Its d same people changing strategy.
Honestly i don't understand how this affects or change anything
I was even hoping to see new faces and names since it took him so long to name d ministers
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Zewenfiz(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
naijaclinic:
Yaaayyy. So I made Ftc! Heeheeeheee. Much thanks to the guy who was here before but later deleted his stupid comment. grin I am still believing the Lord for my name on the list.
Joblessness dey worry you...Ur mate dey office dey earn millions u dey here dey celebr8 FTC wen ur younger ones dey swim in money for FCT...SMH
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by charlycharles(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2015
...and d security agents actually looked at amaechi's records and there was no issues with him ok.
there is God. change indeed
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Olaolufred(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Ameachi, Fashola on that list alone....wailers from Rivers and Lagos will not like that news. grin

BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM LAGOS STATE AND RIVERS STATE WAILERS CONFERENCE HAS NO CHOICE BUT BOW TO THIS NEW MOVE OF GOD.

SAI BUHARI.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Adonispco: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2015
SmithEnemona:

in your dream abi? grin grin grin
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
ok.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by juman(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015
The list is too good to be real.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by LordaGuru: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Spidermon: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Contradictions!! They say he choose his ministers himself but some former Heads of states ala influential people are being given slots.
There is no common man on the list and I haven't seen Angel Michael or Angel Gabriel on the list. Maybe they will come under Ondo or Imo state slots.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Uniboy1: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2015
let's keep moving
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by henryhemon(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Make i hear say lalasticlala name dey that list, na me go rush go toast am. grin

Hi.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Ovamboland(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Sorry for Yinka Odumakin, this would have been his best opportunity to practicalize his activism.

He backed the wrong horse when victory was close at hand.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Babatunde Fashola is on the list, that's all! What is next is a good portfolio.

Happy birthday mzteemarh! kiss kiss Where's my birthday waara o? cry

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by osothermal(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Am so happy for my dogged mentor Ameachi, Wike u never see anything you go run
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2015
olukenzo:
Babatunde Fashola is on the list, that's all! What is next is a good portfolio.

Happy birthday mzteemarh! kiss kiss Where's my birthday waara o? cry
lol thank you.
Birthday waara ke ? so im now that fulani girl that doesn't know more than wara abi
you cannot ask for cake grin
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
mzteemarh:
lol thank you.
Birthday waara ke ? so im now that fulani girl that doesn't know more than wara abi
you cannot ask for cake grin

Cake is wara too now. Wara oyinbo, but I want wara fulani grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2015
olukenzo:

Cake is wara too now. Wara oyinbo, but I want wara fulani grin
Lmao, no problem if that's what you want. you know I can easily get waara at my beck and call tongue
BTW,im seeing my mentions in all your posts.
sweet smiley

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by omoomoba(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2015
naijaclinic:
Yaaayyy. So I made Ftc! Heeheeeheee. Much thanks to the guy who was here before but later deleted his stupid comment. grin I am still believing the Lord for my name on the list.

I'd soon become the President of this country. Continue getting your CV prepared!
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by alaskido(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2015
As the reporter said "THE PRESIDENT ADOPTED INTELLIGENCE APPROACH TO SELECT HIS MINISTERS" and he finally selected ROTIMI AMAECHI? I am surprised. He has selected a green snake in a green grass. Amaechi does not qualify to be a minister. I pray he is kicked out by the senate. Assistant THIEF Dr Peter Odili.
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
mzteemarh:
Lmao, no problem if that's what you want. you know I can easily get waara at my beck and call tongue
BTW,im seeing my mentions in all your posts.
sweet smiley

kiss kiss
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by Donpressman(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

Aye ti baje grin grin
Bi ti Baba ATI Iya re ti won fi bi omo oloriburuku bi ti e
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by drnoel: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
naijaclinic:

as if that is impt enof, abeg pass by
Re: Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation by nortcentrallord(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Ameachi, Fashola on that list alone....wailers from Rivers and Lagos will not like that news. grin

Oh! You meant St Ameachi and St Fashola abi? Integrity must be the watchword of this selection. Smh for hollow heads like you. Nigerians making the same mistake over and over again. They will use your country to pay debts and you will sit in your blindfold and cheer them up.
Sai Baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Wike Meet In Porthacourt. / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today / IPOB Members Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Court Premises In Abuja: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.