Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent (753 Views)

India Arrested Nigerian Heroine Dealer / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / ‘it Is Only Those Involved, Would Be Arrested – Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by Mansongx(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Parents of the two Nigerian students arrested in India over terrorism charges say their children, Sani Jamilu Sani and Imran Kabir, are not terrorists.
Speaking to Daily Trust in Kano yesterday, Hajiya Ladidi Jamilu, who spoke on behalf of the two families, said Sani and Imran were morally sound and had never been involved in terrorism in Nigeria or abroad before the August 7 incident.
“They should be charged for something else and not terrorism because they are not terrorists. I have contacted the family of Imran and from what I heard about him, he is also morally sound,” she said.
Hajiya Ladidi said contrary to speculations, Sani and Imran are not cousins.
She said the two students were arraigned yesterday in India, adding that Sani had informed her about their arraignment on September 1. She said: “Sani called on phone and asked me to pray for him”.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/kano/arrested-nigerian-students-not-terrorists-parent/109370.html
Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by donTbone(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2015
My sincere comment....

You shall surely get out of
this if you are INNOCENT!
AMIN
Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by seunlayi(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Parenting is not easy only God can help

1 Like

Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by RockMaxi: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Well I didn't expect less from their parent except they are not the one that cared for them. Even in the face of death a mother will still believe that the condemned child could change sooner or later.

Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by Orjioorji(f): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2015
hajia kiyi shuru(shut up) su yan ta'ada ne.
Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by LeOstrich: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Since the partitioning of India with the creation of Pakistan, India has been facing on a daily basis islamic terrorism sponsored by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

What are these Hausa-Fulanis doing in HinduKush?

They are linked to Pakistani Islamic terrorists!
Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by ERAKAMUS: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2015
LeOstrich:
Since the partitioning of India with the creation of Pakistan, India has been facing on a daily basis islamic terrorism sponsored by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

What are these Hausa-Fulanis doing in HinduKush?

They are linked to Pakistani Islamic terrorists!

Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by melzabull(f): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2015
such an evil religion

Islam is the problem of world peace. Take away Islam and the world would be a much more peaceful place.

A religion that cannot live and let live.

'Islam is evil and useless'-Gejpresident
Re: Arrested Nigerian Students Not Terrorists – Parent by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
such an evil religion

Islam is the problem of world peace. Take away Islam and the world would be a much more peaceful place.

A religion that cannot live and let live.

'Islam is evil and useless'-Gejpresident
thanks for the truth my love

(1) (Reply)

Formal Minister Of petroleum Allison Was Arrested In London / Court Discharges, Acquits Suspected Attackers Of Dora Akunyili After 14 Years Of / Buhari’s Customs Boss Flies Private Jet Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.