Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees (6525 Views)

Nigeria Imports 70 Million Generators / Independence Budget: The Part Where We Wail And Wear Sackcloths / Nigeria To Celebrate Oct 1 With 70 Million Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by denko(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2015
This propaganda must stop, How much do u think Ait, NTA and other media houses charge for hourly coverage of event Google it and see the fraud in 70 million budget for independence, i hope Buhari will open his books for us to see after now.

15 Likes

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by kossyablaze(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2015
U make sense o! Apc I reserve my comment.

11 Likes

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by donTbone(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Why not ask Uncle Jona to open his book
when he spent that much on 50th Independence.

A company alone spent #4.5mn organizing a dinner with
clients and staff... how much more a nation! undecided

Think before you post lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by eleojo23: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2015
The media houses are not even supposed to be paid to cover the nation's independence event.

Most of them lobby to be allowed to cover such events.

If any one of them is waiting to be paid to cover such a national event, there are many others who will gladly do it without a fee.

It's about getting more people to view your channel. That is also part of the business. It's a form of advertisement for them.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Stop wasting your time on APC.
APC are addicted to Lies.
They just Love Hypocrisy.
Truth is abhorrence to them!

Children of HATE.

U can imagine a whole anniversary speech of our DD. No single info on his economic policy!

Quickly arranged a fluke trials using CCB on Saraki to score cheap popularity in the UN assembly last week! Thank God they (WEST) know Bubu better

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Let do our research b4 reaching conclusion.all network are advise to link to the network studio for live broadcast(national event).tht is a standard nbc code.knowledge is power

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by shiinihost: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:
This propaganda must stop, How much do u think Ait, NTA and other media houses charge for hourly coverage of event Google it and see the fraud in 70 million budget for independence, i hope Buhari will open his books for us to see after now.

are you this dense? AIT, CHANNELS would pay the Nigerian Government to be given access to cover the independence celebration.

NTA is mandated by law to cover National events. Go buy some brain.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by jesussaves22: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2015
I said we are watching

1 Like

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by temitemi1(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Apceee undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by obailala(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:
..and you think the presidency would have to pay AIT or CHANNELS first before they cover it's news?

Kaii!!... Why is it only dull people that hate buhari so much?... Yet they claim he is a dullard? undecided

Please where is Barcanista and the other sensible anti-buharists? undecided

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by denko(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Live coverage is different from news google is your friend just clear your doubt
obailala:
..and you think the presidency would have to pay AIT or CHANNELS for them to cover it's news?

undecided

6 Likes

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by HomoSapiien: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:

Illiterate, so NTA would charge FG for the coverage of Nigeria Independence celebration event?

Even if they charge the FG, is it #500milla per hour?

Use that same google to prove this jargon you just wrote.

dunderhead clown angry

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by donTbone(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2015
shiinihost:

are you this dense? AIT, CHANNELS would pay the Nigerian Government to be given access to cover the independence celebration.

Aside this, where was this dunse when the last regime spent #1billion on food budget?
Where was he when #70million was used for cake ONLY?
Where was he when #22billion was use for this same independence

Abi independence don change

Why are we so forgetful easily angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by Triple2c: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Guys open your eyes those TV station went there for documentation no penny was giving to them, Peter Obi did it in Anambra and it's works, buhari knows what's best for business

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by seunmsg(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Yesterday's event is a national program and not a political event. Nobody pays media stations to cover such events.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by Koolmexxi(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:

Oga e don do... U go calculate for the next 3 and a half years b dat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by HomoSapiien: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2015
shiinihost:

That shows how devastated the country's education sector has become.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by seunmsg(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:

How much did CCT pay to the television stations that covered the recent trial of Bukola Saraki? You wailers always looking for fault where non exist.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by ikennaoma(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
some guys can be funny at time. do u want to tell me that UN paid CNN,BBC,AJAZEERA to air such important gathering that ran into days. GUY WAKE UP

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by Dannyset(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
We shouldn't be this dumb for God sake! Who beg them to cover anything? Didn't you see they connect tru NTA?
What kind of people are we even dealing with here? If you have to be stu pid, can't be stuupid with sense?
There are some events you don't pay for its coverage, rather the media houses would even beg you to cover and in Nigeria stance, the person in charge must even be settled before ur allowed. Gosh! Why am I even here sef!

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2015
i never knew there were educated illiterates in Nigeria until now......i wonder why he will pay them when we have a working National station which cover more area

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by wwwkaycom(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:
a journalist friend of mine is laughing hilariously at your stupidity right now, he said I should tell you that government don't pay media houses to cover FG events, that most of them even lobby to get accredited, OK! Can you see how you succeeded in ridiculing yourself?
Do enough research so that you won't post trash some other time.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by BRAV0O(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:
hmm I can see you cover up so hard to justify Gej admin nonsense spending only God can tell when you folks we learn to face the truth! Chai ,must u defend that dunce ? !!! Were u part of the loots ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by Cope1(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
APC deceiving d gullibes since time immemorial.
Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by tolexy007(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin bursted grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by akins56(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2015
llol,,there are 65millions illiterates in Nigeria indeed.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by GudluckIBB(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2015
shiinihost:

don't mind him.
so in that case Jonathan also paid media houses to cover may 29th handover.some people talk without reasoning.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by dekdek: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2015
They weren't paid a dime. Infact they begged their way to be able to broadcast it. FG already has NTA.
In the days of Jonah-daft, the fool readily pays AIT billions for such charade.

10 Likes

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by GudluckIBB(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2015
denko:

so in that case Jonathan also paid media houses to cover may 29th handover.some people talk without reasoning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by donphilopus: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Cope1:
APC deceiving d gullibes since time immemorial.

So you are as dumb as the OP? Let's even assume you're dumb, but at least you should have pretended not to be dumb after reading the comments here. You expect the FG to pay NTA before they cover National Events? Weren't you aware that most media houses were asked to join NTA and NRC for live broadcast? Guy, you people are just so dumb. And people like you will still pride themselves as Graduates. Fvvck in!!

But peeps are vexing on Nairaland oooo. .Them don finish the OP kpatakpata. .If na me be OP I go just shamelessly quit Nairaland!! cheesy grin tongue

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees by wwwkaycom(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2015
akins56:
llol,,there are 65millions illiterates in Nigeria indeed.
with at least 950000 on nairaland

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Igbo-American Top Shot Is Attracting To Nigeria / I Had A Very Successful UN Outing — Buhari / Shocker: N8.7billion Allocated For Suspended National Carrier In 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.