Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! (52578 Views)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / I Made 36,400 In 2days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Whoever told you bitcoin is the best of all digital currencies has not told you the truth. Decentralized nature and anonymity of bitcoin poses a great security challenge for nations. It is a verifiable facts that bitcoin has been used to finance terrorism, drug and weapons because users are not known. So, the best digital money is centralized with KYC (Know Your Customer). I know only one of such. Get in touch with me for free education. You can see my whatsapp number above.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by ekoboy: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
1coinNaija:
Whoever told you bitcoin is the best of all digital currencies has not told you the truth. Decentralized nature and anonymity of bitcoin poses a great security challenge for nations. It is a verifiable facts that bitcoin has been used to finance terrorism, drug and weapons because users are not known. So, the best digital money is centralized with KYC (Know Your Customer). I know only one of such. Get in touch with me for free education. You can see my whatsapp number above.
Admire your energy brother. grin
But it seems people are ripping wella from MMM. Don't worry when that crashes they might consider coming over to yours. Thats if there is money left. grin
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 0doziaku: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
budosky:

Is this crypto still valid? If yes I wanna join you asap shocked

Hmmm, just be careful sha and see this list http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm to avoid putting your money in a basket.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
ekoboy:

Admire your energy brother. grin
But it seems people are ripping wella from MMM. Don't worry when that crashes they might consider coming over to yours. Thats if there is money left. grin
Never compare mining of digital currencies to MMM! The opportunity not there forever. There is always a definite number of coins to be mined in a blockchain, when that is over the opportunity is lost forever. My passion for digital currency would not allow me to keep quite. I am already a crypto millionaires. Go and ask your friend about "Ayo Crypto" you will laugh more!!!! Come over to whatsapp and let me share screenshot of my dashboard with you. You will simply be amazed. The only question you will ask yourself is: Why am I not told about this since last year?!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Am really overwhelmed by the response of Nigerians both home and abroad to this once in a life time opportunity. Just 2 days ago the value of this digital currency increased from 6.9 euros to 7.8500 euros. You can now calculate the value of my over 15,0000 coins in euros and convert back to Naira at N500! Simply amazing!!!

However, I need to put the price of some of the packages here so that you have an idea before coming over to Whatsapp to ask questions. After burning a lot of energy explaining many back out because they cannot afford the smallest package.

Starter Package 1,000 tokens=140 euros <N93,000) (30 euros activation fees added to all packages)-Split once, then you mine
Trader Package 5,000 tokens=580 euros <N372,600) Split once, then you mine
Pro Trade 10,000 tokens=1,130 euros Split once, then you mine
Executive Trader 30,000 tokens=3,330 euro, Split once, then you mine
Tycoon Trader 60,000 tokens=5,530 euros-Split twice, then you mine
Premium Trader 150,000 tokens=13,750 euros-Split four times, AUTO MINING
Infinity Trader 300,000 tokens=27,500 euros-Split 4 times, if you choose 2 year coinsafe it will split 6 times, AUTO MINING
Difficulty rate is currently 79.
What is difficulty rate? It is the number of tokens needed to mine a coin.
Example: You buy a Starter. Your 1,000 tokens will split, that is double to 2,000, then you send to mining at the rate of 79. After about 14 days or less it will return about 25 coins.
However, the next split is Super Splits. Meaning that your tokens split twice instead of once. In case of Starter 1,000x2x2=4,000 then you mine at 79=50.6 coins. The promo ends in few days!
Need guidance? Come up on whatsapp 07066037172

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Benz101: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
All 1coinnaija has written down are all true and verifiable. If you think it's a scam, you need to know that when bitcoin start, it was given lots of names. And people missed out. Now is an opportunity to invest in your future.
Join our network. We have a very committed team that help each other grow to the generation that you want.
Register with my referral link and we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
https://www.onelife.eu/signup/judewari
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Ayodeb(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2016
When I started this thread last year i never imagined myself earning average of N1m weekly. That is not a typo! Yet I have not sold a coin of more than 15,000! If not for my passion for this i wont be here anymore telling people about this. It is no longer about me but you. Am Ayo Crypto!
Before you come up on WhatsApp 07066037172 read this thread first.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Ayodeb(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2016
See for yourself!

5 Likes

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by deltateam: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2016
0p I understand that you have chop and you want us to chop too.

I have a proposal for you. Why not subscribe me and after about 3 months I would be able to help 2 other nairalanders and those 2 would help 4 and so on until every nairalander become self sufficient.

Nobody then will ask; Who you epp?

I don't have money to signup but I have a good heart and genuine interest in others welfare. Grant me this favour for the sake of the season's significance.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Xync(f): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Swiftlee(m): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Simply amazing! Kudos to you guys. We join you soon. How do one mine after purchasing the packages and its been splited. Can someone who knows little or nothing about algorithms succeed in it? Can someone easily learn how this works..seems complicated to me.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by SoPappyjay(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2016
This post is to target those who already know what TBC is and have made up their mind to invest in it. Want to buy TBC? Call 08068655843.

PS. If you don't know about TBC, do some research.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Aditueledumare(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
1coinNaija:
Am really overwhelmed by the response of Nigerians both home and abroad to this once in a life time opportunity. Just 2 days ago the value of this digital currency increased from 6.9 euros to 7.8500 euros. You can now calculate the value of my over 15,0000 coins in euros and convert back to Naira at N500! Simply amazing!!!

However, I need to put the price of some of the packages here so that you have an idea before coming over to Whatsapp to ask questions. After burning a lot of energy explaining many back out because they cannot afford the smallest package.

Starter Package 1,000 tokens=140 euros <N93,000) (30 euros activation fees added to all packages)-Split once, then you mine
Trader Package 5,000 tokens=580 euros <N372,600) Split once, then you mine
Pro Trade 10,000 tokens=1,130 euros Split once, then you mine
Executive Trader 30,000 tokens=3,330 euro, Split once, then you mine
Tycoon Trader 60,000 tokens=5,530 euros-Split twice, then you mine
Premium Trader 150,000 tokens=13,750 euros-Split four times, AUTO MINING
Infinity Trader 300,000 tokens=27,500 euros-Split 4 times, if you choose 2 year coinsafe it will split 6 times, AUTO MINING
Difficulty rate is currently 79.
What is difficulty rate? It is the number of tokens needed to mine a coin.
Example: You buy a Starter. Your 1,000 tokens will split, that is double to 2,000, then you send to mining at the rate of 79. After about 14 days or less it will return about 25 coins.
However, the next split is Super Splits. Meaning that your tokens split twice instead of once. In case of Starter 1,000x2x2=4,000 then you mine at 79=50.6 coins. The promo ends in few days!
Need guidance? Come up on whatsapp 07066037172
Pls is there any package cheaper than 140euro. Thks.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Ayodeb(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
No. The smallest package is called Starter Package €140 activation fees of €30 inclusive.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Ayodeb(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Swiftlee:
Simply amazing! Kudos to you guys. We join you soon. How do one mine after purchasing the packages and its been splited. Can someone who knows little or nothing about algorithms succeed in it? Can someone easily learn how this works..seems complicated to me.
The process is simple.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by circler(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2016

TBC IS A NEW CRYPTOCURRENCY
TBC has agreement and purpose to changing peoples LIFE!
If you know any thing about BITCOIN and know that BITCOIN was sold for $0.10 in 2009 but NOW you can confirm that BITCOIN price is $725+ per 1bitcoin. Think about those who initially invested into bitcoin when it was sold for $0.10 and let assume he/she has up to 1000bitcoin then; NOW he/she will be 1000x$725=$725,000 richer! WOW!!! NOW is the new opportunity to gain in the world of cryptocurrency if you have missed the bitcoin era?
TBC is now valued over $260/1tbc today and its price keep rising every day at 1:oopm. LUCKING NOW to know more about tbc and secure your TBC. contact me on whatsapp or to also join whatsapp check out my signature.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by smrtblg(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please add me. Very much interested. 08063978763
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 4much: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
$3980 Bitcoin Available for sale. If you are interested call 08079657966 Rate N505 per $1
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by charlsy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ayodeb:

The process is simple.

Hi, pls hy u successfully withdrawn the equivalence in naira of ur one coin directly to your account? Truth pls. Thanks
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by bigsten(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is going faster than anybody can think.

What am saying is that what am about to show you what is making wave now around us. with just 1,000 naira you can raise yourself over 200,000 naira before a month time. you don't believe? okay click here and see what almost every Nigeria is rushing into to overcome this recess---

click to go http:///2i21OtI E-cooperative is the answer now. Just register and activate and see the magic.

It is E-cooperative Nigeria http:///2i21OtI
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by sKeetz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Have your mobile number credited with airtime or data through our bitcoin/airtime exchange service anywhere,anytime !!

Make your order, send the naira equivalent in ฿itcoin of whichever network and have your mobile recharged instantly with airtime or data.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL ฿ITCOIN/AIRTIME EXCHANGE RATE AS THE VALUE OF BITCOINS IS EVER CHANGING, HENCE THE NAIRA TO BITCOIN EQUIVALENT AT THAT MOMENT WILL BE USED.

CALL/WHATSAPP 09090951260 AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by tomdon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
1coinNaija:
My Journey into making good income from cryptocurrency began in June this year. A two minutes chat with a friend from Norway has totally changed my life for good forever. I am not new to online business. I have been around here for more than 15 years and have been privileged to making millions doing legitimate business online, even from dreaded forex where few dare to venture. But I felt like a child for the fact I never heard of cryptocurrencies before despite the fact that there are over 500 of them in the world.

I learnt a great lesson here. Never think you know it all. Be open to new ideas. Instead of attacking new ideas, listen, learn, investigate and make informed decision. That is exactly what I did and today I have made over three thousands four hundred Euros. Any week I make 200 euros is considered a bad week. Just imagine! And my initial investment was a mere N38, 000. I know most people here are searching for free business. But we must face the realities: You cannot make good money from those “invest-nothing- and- make -millions” ventures. They are not real.

What is a cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. The first to be created was bitcoin in 2008. And the mining started in 2009. Unfortunately, most people described bitcoin then as a scam. It was rejected and ignored. But the whole world was jolted in 2013 when bitcoin which was 10 cents in value went to over $1,200 each! A Norwegian man who bought a bitcoin worth $27 sold it for over $850,000! So many millionaires were made. But because of challenges, other cryptocurrencies are taking the shine away from bitcoins for obvious reasons. And now bitcoins is matured and mining it has become extremely difficult. Lost hope?

Not at all! We have other cryptocurrencies where you can make great profit much more than what was made or been made from bitcoins. Now I reveal the secret: Join mining of cryptocurrencies that are in their EARLY mining. You get those coins extremely cheap now and as they appreciate in value then you sell in the future. Warning: Mining of cryptocurrencies is a long time ventures. Not a get-quick-rich investment. The Norwegian man we mentioned waited for 6 years to sell his $27 worth of bitcoins for over $850, 000. If you cannot wait for at least a year don’t do it. But then we have more questions to answer. 1. What is mining? 2. What is blockchain? 3. Which cryptocurrency is more profitable now among the 500 in existence? 4. If investment in cryptocurrency is a long time investment, how did I make over 3, 500 Euros in 4 months? Tighten your seat belt. The discussion continues later.

How much Sir
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by masterz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
tomdon:

How much Sir
140€
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Valentinooo: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Weldone op for sharing your knowledge here
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by kaz: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 2sexynet: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ayodeb:
No. The smallest package is called Starter Package €140 activation fees of €30 inclusive.
after one buys any of the packages, what happen next? Sit back and wait or what? I still don't understand.

If u can educate me properly, I will really appreciate it.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by masterz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
2sexynet:
after one buys any of the packages, what happen next? Sit back and wait or what? I still don't understand.

If u can educate me properly, I will really appreciate it.

Chat with me on whatsapp for a free PDF you can read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rosemary Adebutu Is Dead! Kessington Adebutu's Wife Dies / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.