Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,045 members, 7,866,947 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka (576 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Boko Haram Are Supported By Some Politician,says Wole Soyinka / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace As Stars Storm Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by TopCelebritiesM: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Seer Blessed Oguguamaka Dike, the Founder and General Overseer of ‘As God Said It Must Be Done Temple’, located at Oke-Aro area of Ogun State is no doubt a prophet of repute, whose several of his prophecies have come to pass. In this interview with Top Celebrities Magazine, Seer Blessed Dike used the avenue to clear the air concerning a particular report about him that he serves beer (alcohol) in his church. He further explained that as a king, prince and a servant of Most High God; he doesn’t just serve his guests anything but treats his guests, according to their request and demands. Interestingly, Seer Blessed Dike further revealed some shocking secrets that will blow your mind. Some of those untold secrets were that Boko Haram who most people felt are causing pandemonium in the nation, burning churches and killing Christians are Messengers of God. Read on…
May you briefly introduce yourself, particularly the way you would like to be addressed?
My name is Seer Blessed Oguguamaka Dike, I am a servant of the Most High God.
Could you take us through your background, your growing up and call to the ministry?
I am an indigene of Enugu State, I was born and brought up in Edo State, the former Bendel State. I was born on the 1st of October 1960, when Nigeria had its independence. So, I share almost the same age with Nigeria to the glory of God. I started primary school in 1970, I didn’t even complete my primary 1 when my parents withdrew me, what was common then was house boy and house girl, all my life I grew up as a house boy. When the journey was tough and with my stubbornness, I could not continue the work again and because my parents did not have enough money to send me back to school, I needed to get a job... See details below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/boko-haram-are-messengers-of-god-seer-blessed-oguguamaka-dike/
Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by adedayourt(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2015
smiley
Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by HungerBAD: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Messengers of God?

Are we talking about the same God in Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by prevail23(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by ATMC(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Oguguamaka? somebody explain the name pls...what's the meaning?
Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by lekan29ice(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2015
End time
Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by Omotayor123(f): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Another pastor with ASD (ATTENTION Seeking DISORDER)
Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by Dannyandre(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerian Army where una dey?? We don get one of BH supporter here ooo
Re: Shocking Revelation: 'Boko Haram Are Messengers Of God' – Seer Oguguamaka by Republlican(f): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can someone with huge muscles blow the op and the fake man of God for me grin and you stand a chance to win a sweet kiss.

(1) (Reply)

True Confession: Help! I Now Enjoy Having Se.x With My Father….what Should I Do? / Maheeda Reveals: I Can’t Do Without Sex / Davido Crows About Hanging Out And Splitting Bills With Trey Songz And Young Jee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.