Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

House Scam - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Scam (1620 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Scam by bewla(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Pls help to spread this news fast there is a house in my area which agent now use to scam people

as of today over 80 people have being giving apartment so in a house of no more then 4 flat

pls spread this so that more people don't fall in to there trap

the house is at number 7 Oduroye street oke ira ogba aguda in ojudu development center

1 Like

Re: House Scam by bewla(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
pls i beg nairalanders becouse as of yesterday 500,000 is being collected from another victim pls pass this information to save some one
Re: House Scam by DuchessLily(f): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2015
Na waooo ... Scammers! people with Dead conscience
Re: House Scam by BodeKrimmy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
I am a victim,220,000 was collected from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Scam by Tosadel(f): 2:35am On Oct 03, 2015
I paid deposit of 100k for the same house. Bode krimmy pls what do you think we can do?
Re: House Scam by DInkMan(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
same too. reported at area G npf ogba yesterday with some other guys. will follow up legitimately with state govt via ministry of justice. damn! some people are heartless. the bottom line is refund must be made and d culprits brought to book. so as to deter others that may intend to toe d same line.
Re: House Scam by Tosadel(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls let's find a way to all come together. I learnt a whatsapp group has been created for all us. Any idea on how to join Pls?
Re: House Scam by fyneguy: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
This issue must be followed up.

Kindly update us here.
Re: House Scam by DInkMan(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Heard today that they were raising cash for the engament of a barrister for the litigation processes. due to job constraints i was unable to go & make further enquiries. pls who can shed light on this?
Re: House Scam by MrMcJay(m): 12:34am On Oct 06, 2015
This is a criminal case, and only the police can prosecute it. There is very little a lawyer can do.

Instead, get cops from Federal SARS at Adeniji-Adele or Lagos State SARS to pick the landlord, the developer, the agent, and everyone connected to the building. When they spend a month there, they would understand what 'change' means.
Re: House Scam by DInkMan(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2015
There will be a meeting there today by 2:00pm. let us all endeavour to be there promptly.
Re: House Scam by bewla(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2015
DInkMan:
There will be a meeting there today by 2:00pm. let us all endeavour to be there promptly.
i was told the agent has been arrested pls any body confirm this story

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Gold City Estate. / Snacks And Biscuit Factory For Sale In Ogun State / Semi Detached Duplex @ Ajah Lekki, Lagos (4-bedroom Semi Detached Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.