Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia (24659 Views)

Man Beats Teenager To Death In Oyo Over Attempted Defilement Of Daughter (pic) / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Police Nabs Vigilante Members Over Attempted Ritual (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by ceejay80s(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Journalist na them dey follow politicians for liarship ,I don't believe this news
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by ijustdey: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
geraldhumphrey:
DIS CAN ONLY EMANATE FROM A NIGERIAN undecided

haven't you heard of other races committing grievous crime than this
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Emmanuel602(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided and they say jungle justice only happen in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
nonxo007:
I pity your generation...zombie..

Pls kindly ignore his moniker any time you see it... He is only seeking attention. Nobody answers him around here cry
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by notoriousbabe: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lubbish. Malaysian toto no dey sweet,dem stiff like elephant skin
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by TolaniLuv: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'm confused. What is a lift?? Elevator or Escalator ??
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by xtervaganza(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:
see wer kongi has finally taken him to undecided
I don't trust those dwarf Malaysians, he might be framed
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Bobnotrouble: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
This story did not add-up.
There must be a foul-play.
How can one try to molest in the lift?
Who mobbed him?
A proper investigation must be carried out.
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by ibedun: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
brainpulse:
This is rather a set-up, many Nigerians are been targeted at in Malaysia out of hatred, envy and jealousy.

Oh God of Isreal! So Malaysians are also jealous and envious of the might IGBOs

The Igbos that produces nothing? The Igbos that cannot develop their tiny plot of land in the East? I blame my docile Yoruba people for giving so much and empowering the Igbos without justification. So the Malaysians are jealous of Igbo kwenuuuu!
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by adedayourt(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
I don't trust those dwarf Malaysians, he might be framed

cud be true dou

but y wud dey wana frame a studnt
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Juzzybabe(f): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
He might just be innocent. i always advise my nigerians brothers outside nigeria to aviod foriegn women. especially women in countries where women right is highly respected. RIP brother,only God knows the true story.
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
why
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by mightycrown1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
isele ti gbewon de ta.
go marry they say no, or marry the one that is far younger than you so that she will ever remain sweet till you lost interest in sex, they say no
go to brothel, they say no. defile people daughters and rape people wives, they will say yeeeeeees.
he has forgotten that he was not in nigeria where most of their evil deed is swept under the carpet
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Missmossy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
There is more to this tale that meets the eye. Malaysia isn't a country that welcomes Nigerians with open hands and would do anything to paint our people bad. It doesn't sound like a rape to me at all.
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by emarketingmos(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
MO'SWARDROBE INVITES YOU TO

Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
1. Story does not make sense neither does it mention anything about a beating.

2. Picture does not correlate with story. The elevator looks like any other normal one. A picture of the victim or dead 'culprit' would've sufficed.

3. Nairalanders're ranting again without reading the story, only judging from the thread title.

4. Whoever pushed the story to frontpage needs a refund of their school fees since they didn't learn critical analysis in school.

CONCLUSION: It seems that UNESCO report has truth to it. I'm guessing the accurate figure is more like 70% not what was posted.
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by solla22: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
No one heard the Mans side... Some white women would shout rape even if a black man stares at them
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by benELOHIM7(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
There are 3 sides of a story.... what if the nigerian and the lady had had a little friction in the elevator where the only way the lady could undo the nigerian was to raise false alarm.

Life is deep and wicked!
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by JayJustus(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
I know that condominium... I pass there everyday...it's close to my school...it has a redeemed church and two Nigerian restaurants there...that area is called Pelangi...and that condo is mainly Indians (facking Tamils) they dont like Nigerians cos maybe these guys take their girls which they are scared to ask out... more so cos Nigerian students have money since the value of ringgit fell down like Humpty Dumpty... lol...what I think was the issue was that he is dating one of their girls and they are jealous so they as usual will beat him up with bike helmet and their pocket knives... stay away from Tamils anywhere in the world they are savagely brought up...and the thing is that if you light one slap like that he will just faint...hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
JayJustus:
I know that condominium... I pass there everyday...it's close to my school...it has a redeemed church and two Nigerian restaurants there...that area is called Pelangi...and that condo is mainly Indians (facking Tamils) they dont like Nigerians cos maybe these guys take their girls which they are scared to ask out... more so cos Nigerian students have money since the value of ringgit fell down like Humpty Dumpty... lol...what I think was the issue was that he is dating one of their girls and they are jealous so they as usual will beat him up with bike helmet and their pocket knives... stay away from Tamils anywhere in the world they are savagely brought up...and the thing is that if you light one slap like that he will just faint...hahahahahahaha

This post looks more reasonable than the bullshit from the Malaysian cops. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by alaskido(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
THIS IS BULLSHIT. THIS GUY WAS SET UP AND MURDERED. THIS IS RACISIM. MALAYSIANS IN NIGERIA, PLEASE HIDE O AS WE ARE COMING FOR YOU ALL grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by tdayof(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
JayJustus:
who ask you story angry.... Gerarahere please. angry
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by onoja12: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
We are calling on the ministry of foreign affairs to investigate this matter to the fullest,the issue of malaysian police brutalizing and killing Nigerians is becoming too much

dre11:

http://m.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/nigerian-dies-from-beating-over-attempted-rape

Picture of A lift at the apartment block similar to the one where the alleged attack took place. — Picture by Ahmad Zamzahuri.
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by xtervaganza(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:

cud be true dou

but y wud dey wana frame a studnt
they hate nigerians in Malaysia because we don't use our common sense

Nigerians in Malaysian live a far more flashy life than Malaysian president and they misbehave too
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by adedayourt(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
they hate nigerians in Malaysia because we don't use our common sense

Nigerians in Malaysian live a far more flashy life than Malaysian president and they misbehave too

seem like u based derr too eith d way u say it like som1 with 1st hand xperience
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by IGBOSON1: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
solla22:
No one heard the Mans side... Some white women would shout rape even if a black man stares at them

^^^They only need an accusation of rape by one of their women to vent their pent up racist frustrations on any black man!
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by IGBOSON1: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
onoja12:
We are calling on the ministry of foreign affairs to investigate this matter to the fullest,the issue of malaysian police brutalizing and killing Nigerians is becoming too much

^^^That useless country is lucky i'm not the President! I'd long since have demanded for a full investigation....right from the very first senseless murder of any Nigerian, and full compensation to the family of the victim! Either that, or diplomatic relations between the two countries would have to be reviewed...as well as taking the issue as far as the Hague!

Let them try that nonsense with an American citizen!
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by ruffcoin99(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
he is a scammer pls mode do the needful, he has been designing different banner.
decenth00kup:
Okay
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by gidjah(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
malaysia malaysia!!SO u can lie like this ehn??!!
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by sirlatex: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
I'm actually finding it hard to believe he attempted to molest someone in a lift rather I would suggest he was just set up, maybe they had wanted to treat his Bleep for long and that was a perfect way.
RIP bro
you said it the way sum monkeys shud analyzed it nt term it the other way....kool thinkin jare!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by 4chi: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Another yheebo bites the dust.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia by onoja12: 4:42am On Oct 03, 2015
That something i can't understand,why the ministry of foreign affairs never do anything to help Nigerians

IGBOSON1:

^^^That useless country is lucky i'm not the President! I'd long since have demanded for a full investigation....right from the very first senseless murder of any Nigerian, and full compensation to the family of the victim! Either that, or diplomatic relations between the two countries would have to be reviewed...as well as taking the issue as far as the Hague!

Let them try that nonsense with an American citizen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation / Police Officer Shoot Newly Appointed Task Officer Chairman Dead In Akwa Ibom(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.