Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed (3872 Views)

Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 / Iweala's Novel " Beasts Of No Nation" Has Gone Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Let look at the evil practice where by label as a ghost writer, imagine a situation where after voting for PMB in the last election and as he was announced the winner on the day of swearing in someone else was brought to the eagle square and sworn in. That is how diabolic it can go if the monkey must work for the baboo to chop. Every one who is honestly familiar with the history of ethnic contribution to the development of nigeria know how much the TIV of certral nigeria have contributed to the positive agendas of unity, prosperity and peaceful coexistance of nigeria. In the process they have continuously as it appears remained the MOKEY while the BABOONS chop and chop. Talk about colonialism talk about the military, talk about democracy the TIV have made their contribute nationalistic mark perhaps as the monkey in the past 16 years the TIV voted obasanjo whom leter invade the TIV land on an ethnic cleansing agenda with out apology up till now. Then come a janathan which represented a dark period and the TIV took it as such. How ever, the TIV joined nigerians to work assidously for change on the emergence of buhari. The TIV particularly wanted to pay janathan in his own coin during counting of vote THE BENUE VOTE BECAME A SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION AMONG POLITICAL ACTORS, IT WAS SHARPLY DIVIDED BETWEEN THE TIV WHO VOTED FOR APC AND IDOMA WHO VOTED FOR PDP. Yes the idoma needed to vote for jonathan because of david mark who was jonathan's de factor vice president and senate president. His wife was a permanent member of the first lady's entourage. Then here come Abba moro a minister of interior, NOTORIOUS FOR GENERAL RECRUITMENT in the NSCDC, NIS. NPS and the fire service. So the idoma were chopping and chopping so they needed to do the monkey for jonathan. The TIV played the monkey for Buhari they work, yes they voted and the result is visibly there in the records. The TIV have played the monkey for so long in the spirit of change let there be change let the monkey chop from his labour, the TIV believed in buhari, they believed in his principles that is why they voted, they can contribute more and better because they believe. Let those vote that poured out from all corners of TAR TIV since the president started making appointment not a single TIV has been mentioned in any appointment, the worst is the minister which is been given to Audu ogbe other nationalities who obviously did not believe in the chang project have been mentioned and mentioned again A simple question is how do you contribute to what you do not believe in there can never be any successful government where those who believe in it's policies and voted are put away why those who rejected it and voted opposition are brought on and made to lead by extension preside over those majority votes. THIS RIDICULES THE TIV AS A NATION BECAUSE OTHERS NATIONALITIES MAY LAUGH AT THEM!!. All wil not be well in TIV NATION IF WE ARE SILENCE. Thank u for reading expect more fact to come.

6 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Fmartin(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Infact am suprise.! But lets wait and see for the official list.......

1 Like

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by vorigan: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2015
. . . . .the op is a potential 'ARROW' patient grin

11 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Jorussia(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Chief Audu Ogbeh deserves the ministerial slot from Benue beyond any ethnic consideration. I have been an admirer of chief ogbeh for over five years now,and i can confidently say that his kind is very rare in our political circle.pmb simply rewarded chief ogbeh for his consistency in opposition politics for over 10years now,when he would had shamelessly returned to PDP as some his former colleagues did.

4 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by kingslly(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Ntorr! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Orjioorji(f): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2015
this is just the beginning next Buhari will send his Fulani brothers to wipe you people out of Benue. this is not a Tiv government, you guys will remain slaves to Hausa Fulani from usman Danfodio , Amadu Bello to buhari must not only rule tiv people but take decision on their behalves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2015
It's evidence you are a Tiv , never expected much from you. Would have agreed with you to some point if you were sincere enough to bring to bear how your people have ruled and mismanaged the common wealth of Benue people. For the past 16years your people have rig their way to power not minding other tribes particularly the idoma's. The Tiv's have polarized the state university, commissioners, and even the so called state parastatal. The Idoma's are more educated, hardworking and most importantly peaceful than any other tribes in Benue, but what do they get? Oh, just remembered Deputy governor, sorry meant glorified Personal Assistant. You have allowed hate be cloud your judgment and as such you won't see anything good in other tribes than yours. If you all choose to be blind others are not as blind as you guys. Watch out Idoma's will become the president first whenever the opportunity presents itself before the Tiv's. Still love you in Benue though.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by vorigan: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Atuluse1:
It's evidence you are a Tiv , never expected much from you. Would have agreed with you to some point if you were sincere enough to bring to bear how your people have ruled and mismanaged the common wealth of Benue people. For the past 16years your people have rig their way to power not minding other tribes particularly the idoma's. The Tiv's have polarized the state university, commissioners, and even the so called state parastatal. The Idoma's are more educated, hardworking and most importantly peaceful than any other tribes in Benue, but what do they get? Oh, just remembered Deputy governor, sorry meant glorified Personal Assistant. You have allowed hate be cloud your judgment and as such you won't see anything good in other tribes than yours. If you all choose to be blind others are not as blind as you guys. Watch out Idoma's will become the president first whenever the opportunity presents itself before the Tiv's. Still love you in Benue though.

. . . . . . . .minion, I need you to dwell more on the highlighted . . . . . . . . . . .fact: there are more professors in one Tiv local government compared to all of Idoma land . . . . . . . . . . . . .fact: Benue got its food basket tag from the hard work of Tiv farmers and not the unproductive lazy Idomas . . . . . . . . . . . . . .fact: as the Tivs marginalize the Idoma, so it is the Idoma marginalize the Igedes . . . . . . . . . . . . .fact: you are the one that has allowed hate cloud your judgment . . . . . . . . . .and for the records, you will notice my first response to the op, I referred to him as a potential arrow patient, because I believe appointing Ogbe as minister is a non-issue

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by kokoA(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Buhari does not play tribal politics. Though I've not seen the list but I know Audu Ogbe is the best brain Benue APC can present for a ministerial post.

3 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please check my handle. Am not your people. Your problem is your problem. Heard you guys are drunk and cruel to your wives. Oh, just remembered it's one of your limited gift. No hate here man. A light cannot and never be hidden. You guys have the numbers but the idoma's are naturally blessed at the nationally. Wake up from your.........., fill in the space yourself. Peace out

3 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jorussia:
Chief Audu Ogbeh deserves the ministerial slot from Benue beyond any ethnic consideration. I have been an admirer of chief ogbeh for over five years now,and i can confidently say that his kind is very rare in our political circle.pmb simply rewarded chief ogbeh for his consistency in opposition politics for over 10years now,when he would had shamelessly returned to PDP as some his former colleagues did.
i dnt think so
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by vorigan: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atuluse1:
Please check my handle. Am not your people. Your problem is your problem. Heard you guys are drunk and cruel to your wives. Oh, just remembered it's one of your limited gift. No hate here man. A light cannot and never be hidden. You guys have the numbers but the idoma's are naturally blessed at the nationally. Wake up from your.........., fill in the space yourself. Peace out

. . . . . . . . . .get back to school and learn how to articulate yourself properly.
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is just the beginning next Buhari will send his Fulani brothers to wipe you people out of Benue. this is not a Tiv government, you guys will remain slaves to Hausa Fulani from usman Danfodio , Amadu Bello to buhari must not only rule tiv people but take decision on their behalves.
let me make this straight, the TIV do not accept islamic so those people u mention we re not subject to any of them unlike the idoma and igala whom accept islamic. And also we the TIV are not northerners, WE ARE THE MIDLE BELT
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Quick facts for my igbo brothers.

1) during the massacre/progrom in 1966, more igbo families were slaughtered in the so called middle belt than in the core north. lots of igbos ran to the christian middle belt areas and were still slaughtered by the middlebelters.

2) the bulk of nigerian troops that fought the civil war was actually from the middle belt. Not hausa or fulani.

I know that igbos like to sympathize with the oppressed people but it is also important to know the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atuluse1:
it seem to me you dnt know what history is all about and i guess you dnt know your history, you 're so blind and confuse to the point of calling TIV lazy people may be u can ask your mentor or FATHER if you have any to tell u about history
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oga op, you should be more concerned about what Ortom has been doing since voted in. Tell the evangelist governor prayers alone can't bring about the change we voted him to bring about. Tell him to stop being a puppet to Akume. Tell him to pay the arrears owed workers.

He complains there's no money yet had the nerve to buy 2015 SUVs for commissioners with each costing 16million and 2015 Corollas for mere transition chairmen, purchased at 7million apiece! What manner of wastage is that?? angry

That man is fast losing his supporters without even knowing it- people are imagining it might even have been better had Tarzor won that election, though I doubt it.

4 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by skipofem(f): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tiv ppl are the most sel-fish ppl I knw,the idoma have never ruled as governor in their own land since Benue has been democratically,an average Tiv thinks he is better than other tribes in benue,they like to believe others are Tenant and they are the real landlords,a Tiv man is a true northerner,u come here talking about betrayal,jus becos an idoma man is nominated for a ministerial App. By the way am from Cross River

3 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
omenka:
Oga op, you should be more concerned about what Ortom has been doing since voted in. Tell the evangelist governor prayers alone can't bring about the change we voted him to bring about. Tell him to stop being a puppet to Akume. Tell him to pay the arrears owed workers.

He complains there's no money yet had the nerve to buy 2015 SUVs for commissioners with each costing 16million and 2015 Corollas for mere transition chairmen, purchased at 7million apiece! What manner of wastage is that?? angry

That man is fast losing his supporters without even knowing it- people are imagining it might even have been better had Tarzor won that election, though I doubt it.
omenka thank you so much, the reason why ortom was voted in, is not becouse of change we so dream but becouse there was no better and relaible candidate that was why he emenge as govornor if a credible, hardworking, honest and passionat candidate would hv contested i bet u nobody could hv voted for ortom it does't matter wether igede or idoma. I as a person dnt see him performing wel cos he is a remote being controlled by few individua such as Akume
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
skipofem:
Tiv ppl are the most sel-fish ppl I knw,the idoma have never ruled as governor in their own land since Benue has been democratically,an average Tiv thinks he is better than other tribes in benue,they like to believe others are Tenant and they are the real landlords,a Tiv man is a true northerner,u come here talking about betrayal,jus becos an idoma man is nominated for a ministerial App. By the way am from Cross River
you are talking about idoma been the govornor right'? Have you ask your self in zone c is 't only idoma whom occupy it? The igede are there, they have not for once tested senatorian post nobody is talking about that, is a pity
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Very Rubbish thread...

If it was a Tiv man appointed as a minister...

The tivs will now go into Ihyarev,Nongov,Masev,Jemgbah, Sankera politics...

Which day will a Tiv man starting thinking aside politics all they do is to sit down in beer parlours and discuss politics 24hours a day..

Idomas are more all over the country than the tivs...

Ayatutu Kasee, Aondo A Seeee Chairman,Governor, Senator..

Brb

4 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by kokoA(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
omenka:

That man is just a big disappointment. I'm not surprised though, he has no record of performance anywhere in all the offices he's held so far (apart from his private business), he did not present any concrete plan to the people apart from his love for God and "I was once a bus conductor" story he use in buying gullible people. Benue people (living in Benue) are generally not exposed that's why they keep choosing people without track records of performance to rule over them, if not how can a seasoned technocrat like Prof. Ugba lose to a character like Seswam in 2011? Why has David Mark remained a senator for over 16 years with nothing to show in terms of physical infrastructure in his fatherland? Why is Akume the only man who decides who occupies what position in tiv land? Etc.

1 Like

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by christejames(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
How can you come here to cry foul why you are also guilty of such? In as much as I loath APC as a party, saying the Idomas didn't vote for them in large number is totally unfair. I still knw many Idoma people that are fanatic supporters of APC who canvassed and campaigned vigorously for the party during the last election. The Idomas are not fools, underdogs or lapdogs as you seem to portray them. One the other hand, the TIVs have been at the helm of affair of the state since the inception of this democracy but what have they done for the Idoma nation and other minor nations? Nothing other than lopsided appointment. Visit Otukpo; the second major urban area in the town, and see how impoverished the people and the place is. ...just a 'common' and 'noise makers' appointment by the president to represent the country as a minister from the Idoma part of the state you abruptly put on your spectacles running to nairaland (the arbiter) to cry foul and vent your anger. If you truly cherish the 'noise maker's' position why don't you exchange it with the state's governorship position? ...this your post reeks of greed.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by kokoA(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
christejames:
How can you come here to cry foul why you are also guilty of such? In as much as I loath APC as a party, saying the Idomas didn't vote for them in large number is totally unfair. I still knw many Idoma people that are fanatic supporters of APC who canvassed and campaigned vigorously for the party during the last election. The Idomas are not fools, underdogs or lapdogs as you seem to portray them. One the other hand, the TIVs have been at the helm of affair of the state since the inception of this democracy but what have they done for the Idoma nation and other minor nations? Nothing other than lopsided appointment. Visit Otukpo; the second major urban area in the town, and see how impoverished the people and the place is. ...just a 'common' and 'noise makers' appointment by the president to represent the country as a minister from the Idoma part of the state you abruptly put on your spectacles running to nairaland (the arbiter) to cry foul and vent your anger. If you truly cherish the 'noise maker's' position why don't you exchange it with the state's governorship position? ...this your post reeks of greed.
I domas didn't vote APC yet Ortom got more votes in Otukpo than Makurdi, Idomas didn't vote APC yet Dan Onjeh is on the verge of snatching David Mark's "birthright" from him. The OP is ignorant I must say. Btw, Otukpo is morethan an embarrassment to any Idoma person.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
kokoA:
That man I just a big disappointment. I'm not surprised though, he has no record of performance anywhere in all the offices he's held so far (apart from his private business), he did not present any concrete plan to the people apart from his love for God and "I was once a bus conductor" story he use in buying gullible people. Benue people (living in Benue) are generally not exposed that's why they keep choosing people without track records of performance to rule over them, if not how can a seasoned technocrat like Prof. Ugba lose to a character like Seswam in 2011? Why has David Mark remained a senator for over 16 years with nothing to show in terms of physical infrastructure in his fatherland? Why is Akume the only man who decides who occupies what position in tiv land? Etc.
Benue State is one state that has really had it bad when it comes to governance both APC and PDP. Wonder why Steve Ugba or even Emmanuel Jime didn't get the APC gubernatorial ticket. They seemed sensible compared to Ortom and Tazoor.
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by ComrdDRS: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tiv people's problem started the first day they never give in to Islamisation.
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Very Rubbish thread...

If it was a Tiv man appointed as a minister...

The tivs will now go into Ihyarev,Nongov,Masev,Jemgbah, Sankera politics...

Which day will a Tiv man starting thinking aside politics all they do is to sit down in beer parlours and discuss politics 24hours a day..

Idomas are more all over the country than the tivs...

Ayatutu Kasee, Aondo A Seeee Chairman,Governor, Senator..

Brb
suswan i guess the formal governor of benue state right? Am not suprise of your view though the mess u put benue people wil never forgive u. Every tribe is fighting for their own interest and u re opposing ur triber interest if we where in old in days i would hv say Aonde u 'aba ve jooar wil struck u down, but i wil not say so.
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=vorigan post=38593992]

. . . . . . . . . .get back to school and learn how to articulate yourself properly.[/questions

Just checked all your post and noticed you had no single likes. Do you know what that means? Forgot you don't. Let me help you, it simply means Bleep off. You don't just wake up and pick up your China phone and write whatever pleases you simply because you have 10mb on your phone. Politics is a retirement plan, so please get up, go to school and make something out of your life rather than cry over split milk. A critical look at Akume and Suswam says it all. Even Tinubu could not help install Akume as Dsp. The inclusion of Akume was the spoiler in that political calculation. Don't blame the Idoma's my Tiv friend. As for the school thing, #LLM LOADING. CHEERS MAN

1 Like

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by gumaveddy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
kokoA:
That man is just a big disappointment. I'm not surprised though, he has no record of performance anywhere in all the offices he's held so far (apart from his private business), he did not present any concrete plan to the people apart from his love for God and "I was once a bus conductor" story he use in buying gullible people. Benue people (living in Benue) are generally not exposed that's why they keep choosing people without track records of performance to rule over them, if not how can a seasoned technocrat like Prof. Ugba lose to a character like Seswam in 2011? Why has David Mark remained a senator for over 16 years with nothing to show in terms of physical infrastructure in his fatherland? Why is Akume the only man who decides who occupies what position in tiv land? Etc.
most of us are not in benue but that does not stop us from fighting for our right. Those days are over for Akume and David mark. It was Pdp regine when vote where not count. Our vote can stand for us
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by omenka(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
kokoA:
I was actually rooting for Prof. David Ker, but after he was sidelined by PDP, and Tarzor wasn't quite known to me, I decided to support the APC candidate, Ortom, which Akume handpicked. Besides Oracle and Goshen, what other credentials does Ortom have He just brought all that "I'm am a born again christian" crap to deceive our brothers. What manner of born again says the things he said about APC in that infamous speech of his during the PDP primaries

It pains me no end we have to keep producing one bad leader after another in my state. Akume didn't perform too badly, opening up new areas especially within makurdi metropolis, like the Welfare qtrs, Judge's qtrs, Owner Occupier, BIPC qtrs, all of which decongested the traditional areas of residence in the metropolis, spreading development to areas that were seemingly forests. He also did a good job with the general hospitals, industrial layout, school of health sciences, teaching hospital, etc.

Suswam came in and did absolutely NOTHING besides arming thugs, screwing little girls, clubbing none-stop with Ngbede, P-Kura et al, and planting, removing and replanting grasses along major roads for EIGHT LONG YEARS!!!

Ortom really needs to sit up fast if he has any plans for 2019.

These are the issues the op should be concerned about and not Ogbeh's ministerial appointment. Wetin all the ministers wey dem been dey appoint before don do for the state??
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by omitooguns(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op, there is a gbagaun in ur Topic sentence....correct it... BEEN not BEING wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by vorigan: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atuluse1:
Just checked all your post and noticed you had no single likes. Do you know what that means? Forgot you don't. Let me help you, it simply means Bleep off. You don't just wake up and pick up your China phone and write whatever pleases you simply because you have 10mb on your phone. Politics is a retirement plan, so please get up, go to school and make something out of your life rather than cry over split milk. A critical look at Akume and Suswam says it all. Even Tinubu could not help install Akume as Dsp. The inclusion of Akume was the spoiler in that political calculation. Don't blame the Idoma's my Tiv friend. As for the school thing, #LLM LOADING. CHEERS MAN

. . . . . . . . .imp, unlike you I don't go searching for likes, if I did, I would have simply maintained my old moniker which has truck loads of it to spare . . . . . . . . . . . .you are a very insecure low self esteem illiterate . . . . . . . . .LLM loading indeed, are you just doing that? that's years ago you skunk!! . . . . . . . . . . . .from what you write, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you are beneath me . . . . . . . . . . .crying over split milk? more like "spilt" . . . . . . . . .clearly you have comprehension issues, else you would have understood the first post I made on this thread . . . . . . . . . .you are not on my wave length and I wouldn't waste a good laugh jousting with you
Re: Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed by DMerciful(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Gotten to the point where they now accept that they are monkeys! Monkeys they shall be! undecided They are minorities in the North that Amadu Bello said will be used by the North to continue domination of Nigeria and here the ops is confirming they have been doing the biddings of Amadu Bello the sectional leader! Let the monkeys and the baboons enjoys their blood soaking! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo: Could This Be Possible Of Gen Buhari / IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos / Apostle Omotosho Tope Releases Shocking Prophecy About Nigeria, Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.