Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Detention Of Tricycles Carrying Other States Plate Number By VIO Officers In Lag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detention Of Tricycles Carrying Other States Plate Number By VIO Officers In Lag (1075 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Keep Carrying Other People Matter For Head ( Photo / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Ortom Rides On Gboko-Made Tricycles, Orders For 20 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detention Of Tricycles Carrying Other States Plate Number By VIO Officers In Lag by Owiii(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2015
I don't know if am posting this in the right section. A tricycle that is use by someone I know was detained on the 28th of September,2015 by VIO officers at Lawanson - Aguda Unit on the premise that he is using a plate number from Ogun State. Their argument is that it is illegal to use a non - Lagos plate number in Lagos. He was fined #60000. The offence on the receipt was tagged 'Illegal Operation'. I want to know whether it's a crime to use another state number in Lagos? This is not the first time he is having this issue with them. See attached photos of receipt of vehicle particulars that are up to date and a copy of the fine. Your contribution will be highly appreciated because several persons have been in this situation before but can't voice out.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Killing But Yorubas Focus On Deziani / Ministerial Screening: Highlights Of Ibe Kachikwu Senate Session / How A Calabar Pastor And His Family Lived With A Python Unknowingly For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.