Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. (1392 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Presidency Apologises For Buhari's Plagiarising Of Obama's Speech / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2015
ladies and Guyz , hardly have i set my eyes on obama with a prepared speech with A4 paper at any event . what Does he use and how did he go about it without mincing words ? cos i believe i will become a president in the nearest future. Anybody with an idea.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by adedayourt(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2015
he uses common sense nd intelect
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:
he uses common sense nd intelect

nah, i wont take that , are you telling me Obama is the most brilliant of all president or what do you mean by that statement. He alone reads and talk meaningfully regarding any events he attends and hardly spy via any prepared speech .
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by sambisa5: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2015
See question
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by demolinka(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Practice
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by adconline(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Practice and TelePrompter.. American politicians are ready from day 1!!
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by adedayourt(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2015
shegsky:

nah, i wont take that , are you telling me Obama is the most brilliant of all president or what do you mean by that statement. He alone reads and talk meaningfully regarding any events he attends and hardly spy via any prepared speech .

if a man doesnt av common sense nd intelect even if a orof prepares speech tr him, its stil gonna sound lika dumazz. av u ever seen barak wit paper
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by serenegroup(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2015
He uses teleprompter especially if he addressing the US congress. Am not really sure he uses all the time. I have discovered sometimes that if he is being interviewed his fluency will be hampered like he has to think of the choice of words to use. So methink he uses teleprompter.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by obailala(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
shegsky:
ladies and Guyz , hardly have i set my eyes on obama with a prepared speech with A4 paper at any event . what Does he use and how did he go about it without mincing words ? cos i believe i will become a president in the nearest future. Anybody with an idea.
Obama and all American presidents use a teleprompter. In addition, Obama is also an exceptional public speaker, hence his outstanding nature.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by Singingbae(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
sambisa5:
See question

Tell me who is a better orator than him
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
Obama and all American presidents use a teleprompter. In addition, Obama is also an exceptional public speaker, hence his outstanding nature.

.If you watch his UN speech, he wasnt with a teleprompter and his speech sef superceeds almost all the speakers that day. ..
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
he had a good education

1 Like

Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by adconline(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerians aren't logistical and critical in dealing with national issues, so because of that we produce leaders without critical thinking.
President Kenyatta of Kenya is an example of an articulate and eloquent leader. Mugabe is far more eloquent and articulate than most Naija leaders.. We stopped having eloquent and articulate leaders after Zik and Awo...

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by KwoiZabo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
I've never regarded Obama as a great speaker. In a bid to impress he ends up repeating words, mixing different parts, not so concise etc People I regard as great speakers are Colin Powell, Bibi Netanyahu. Obama Shakara too much.
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obama uses tele-prompter

Obama's Delivered 699 Speeches Using a Teleprompter Since Taking Office
13 vacations, for a total of 83 days.
10:17 AM, Jan 19, 2013
BY DANIEL HALPER

Since becoming the president of the United States of America, Barack Obama has delivered 699 speeches using a Teleprompter, according to statistics compiled by CBS reporter Mark Knoller. That number includes campaign speeches, State of the Union addresses, and everything in between.

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-delivered-699-speeches-using-teleprompter-taking-office_696407.html
Re: Whats The Secret Behind Barack Obama's Speech. by virud: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Its an 'open secret' ... Technology...TelePrompter....
Although he seems to be an eloquent orator as well...

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria May Never Split / UPDATE!!! Day II : Biafra Million Man March Continues…. / Ngeneukwuenu Is From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.