Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible (1196 Views)

Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Your God Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by rabzy01: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Are you a christian?

Do you remember the fire spitting dragon in ancient Chinese and middle eastern stories?

That is your father, the god according to the bible. HE IS A FIRE SPITTING DRAGOON.

READ THIS:

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. Psalm 18:6-9

AND THIS:

There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet. 2 Samuel 22:9

Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by ifex370(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2015
my God is everything
Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2015
ifex370:
my God is everything

Your god is a ufo spacecraft firing missiles

1 Like

Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:
Are you a christian?

Do you remember the fire spitting dragon in ancient Chinese and middle eastern stories?

That is your father, the god according to the bible. HE IS A FIRE SPITTING DRAGOON.

READ THIS:

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. Psalm 18:6-9

AND THIS:

He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet. 2 Samuel 22:9

Not a dragon but technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8QFnrgccg
Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by rabzy01: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2015
ifex370:
my God is everything

Yes, I know your god is everything. Your god is a dragon, a serpent and a satan. Rev 12:9
Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:

Yes, I know your god is everything. Your god is a dragon, a serpent and a satan. Rev 12:9

Don't take the bible literally. Yes they are reptilians who use advance technology. Some of of them mean good and others are bad who created religion and slaves who serve them.
Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by TrajansKong: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is my God??

Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Religion no go kill person oo grin
Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by rabzy01: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
krattoss:
Religion no go kill person oo grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by rabzy01: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
If I no tekam literally, na how I go tekam?

Abi dragon come get another name ni?

Fiireeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked

ifeness:

Don't take the bible literally. Yes they are reptilians who use advance technology. Some of of them mean good and others are bad who created religion and slaves who serve them.
Re: Your God Is A DRAGOON- Holy Bible by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:
If no tekam literally, na how I go tekam?

Abi dragon come get another name ni?

Fiireeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked

lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 / Which Country Has The Fastest-growing Church In The World? / 11 Characteristics Of A Heaven Bound Pilgrim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.