Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Arsene Wenger Threatens To Walk Out... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger Threatens To Walk Out... (524 Views)

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach / Woman Spreads Her Wrapper For Drogba To Walk On After He Built School, He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Threatens To Walk Out... by traction: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2015
Arsene Wenger threatened to walk out of his press conference after becoming tetchy over questions regarding his decision to rest Petr Cech against Olympiakos and comments about Jose Mourinho. The Gunners fell to a 3-2 defeat against the Greek outfit, with Cech’s replacement,David Ospina, responsible for a howler, gifting Arsenal’s opponents their second goal.

Wenger insisted he has “two world-class goalkeepers”, and doesn’t understand the backlash regarding his decision to pick Ospina instead of Cech, who has a Champions League winners medal to his name. “I’m accountable on the results of my team,” he said. And when asked about Jose Mourinho saying there’s only one manager under pressure. “Stop that question or we stop the press conference.”

Here are other main points from Wenger’s press conference:
* Laurent Koscielny is out for three weeks with an injury
* Wenger defended his decision to play “world-class” Ospina
* Arsenal will “learn from defeat” claims Wenger

http://www.osun.info/post-106-wenger-threatens-to-walk-out-.html

Re: Arsene Wenger Threatens To Walk Out... by kurupt1: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
I support him.....why should a journalist ask such a petty question?
Re: Arsene Wenger Threatens To Walk Out... by atakamus: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let him not only walk out of press conference and as well walk out of my Arsenal FC. Pls walk out yoga Arsene.

(1) (Reply)

Why Gamble When You Can WIN Under 90mins? / Euro Qualification 9 SURE Wins! A Must Win............ / Startimes Appoints Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.