Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) (54872 Views)

Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by cnwokike(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rat poison no dey market again?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by femzy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
tufiakwa!...e be like sey dose pipu no wise..na to put cement or kerosene inside d food na
That would be a pretty obvious reason to have yourself hurt or killed
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by sandracoopert(f): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by DuchessLily(f): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmabest2000:
You must taste the food first b4 they will start eating nao. ... Fish brain you got there .. tongue

Ooh.. Experienced armed robber . .. Will they also tell her to stair the food b4 eating out of it?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by sandracoopert(f): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
tufiakwa!...e be like sey dose pipu no wise..na to put cement or kerosene inside d food na

Erm. On a second tot; what if they ask u to eat with them? Or taste the food.?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by ooshinibos: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
cctv
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by notoriousbabe: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked These guys make me remember the Yoruba Novel:
"Ojo Buruku Esu Gbo mi mu"!

Good thing they have been apprehended.
aunty Tayo e kasan o,egbon mi nko?e ba mi ki won o kiss
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
funny, can't believe some persons are actually asking for pictures of the armed robbers when they were eating.
wow really ? guess the armed robbers should have brought a cameraman along or even take a selfie pic . and caption it, 'eating bfr robbery'
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
killercute16:
Lol.....Nigeria police sha.....blaming the victims for their work flaws.

#OnlyInNigeria

Police do their work effectively with the help of information from the public. They go hand in hand. Western police even go as far as putting a price tag on information. That's why they have bounty hunters etc.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
EVILFOREST:
PRISON never full

Putting Robbers in Prison in dis country is a total waste of time, wat is the use keeping them there wen dey av nothing to offer. Only politicians should be kept in prison. every other criminal should be in 10 feets
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
notoriousbabe:
aunty Tayo e kasan o,egbon mi nko?e ba mi ki won o kiss
Which egbon
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by successinlife: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

Teens.

I have no option than to put rat poison In their food before serving them undecided

Modified:- enough mention grin . if they ask me to taste it, I will pretend as if I am sleeping and stylishly pour the food on the floor. They are teens so expect dumbness from them .

As a woman coupled with the time of the day they operate,you wouldn't do such,instead you will try to satisfy them so that your life and those of your childrens are safe.It is impossible to try foul play on armed robbers at gun point,i had direct encounters with armed robbers before in Nigeria,even after an hour they had left you will still be in fear as if they are still with you at gun point is very very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by nikkiking(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
See this one,

Honestly that won't come to mind.

What if they ask you to taste the food

And if they found out shocked mortuary fit be ur final destination tongue.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Rotimi47: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
Go90 is better as cement or kerosene can get one shot big time due to traces.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by christinie(f): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is this the change they promised us please?

Don't come here and tell me what happened in GEJ's regime and what didn't happen.

You said you were bringing change.

Now all we see is you messing up and reminding us of how things were not better.

Mxm.
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/02/robbers-force-victims-to-serve-them-food-during-attack/
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
hungry armed robbers... angry
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
successinlife:

As a woman coupled with the time of the day they operate,you wouldn't do such,instead you will try to satisfy them so that your life and those of your childrens are safe.It is impossible to try foul play on armed robbers at gun point,i had direct encounters with armed robbers before in Nigeria,even after an hour they had left you will still be in fear as if they are still with you at gun point is very very dangerous.
hmmmm good point
No be lie
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Vainglory: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy August viditors
How were they arrested
The report did not say that anybody was arrested so I don't know the relevance of that picture.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by notoriousbabe: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

Which egbon
your bobo now? grin
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by cyntobless(f): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=ginawest post=38593648]tufiakwa!...e be like sey dose pipu no wise..na to put cement or kerosene inside d food na[/quote

kerosene dey kill pole for ur village?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Mrford(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na to put atapiapia for d food nau

what if you are ask to taste it first? Don't you think the robbers will reason in such direction. That will be too risky to do.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nwaisuochi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
obontami:
I sure say dem go be igbo boys

Igbo kwenu
Amu nna gi! Ewu awusa!
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by idrisalomagold(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Where is the picture where they were serving the food?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by remirez07(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
what does kerosene gas to do with killing human being.... Mind you, u are playing a risk by poising the food.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Octaves(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
obontami:
I sure say dem go be igbo boys

Igbo kwenu
the dumbness displayed by the robbers has yoruba written all over it. Anytime u hear robbery, rape, homicide, it's usually Yoruba. Besides only yoruba is capable of raising hungry born throways urchins under 3rd mainland bridge who later turn out to be food robbers

Yoruba ekearo o!
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
notoriousbabe:
your bobo now? grin
undecided
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Octaves:
the dumbness displayed by the robbers has yoruba written all over it. Anytime u hear robbery, rape, homicide, it's usually Yoruba. Besides only yoruba is capable of raising hungry born throways urchins under 3rd mainland bridge who later turn out to be food robbers

Yoruba ekearo o!
Bros abeg easy ooooooo cheesy

Na Yoruba boy u be ooooo
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

Teens.

I have no option than to put rat poison In their food before serving them undecided

Modified:- enough mention grin . if they ask me to taste it, I will pretend as if I am sleeping and stylishly pour the food on the floor. They are teens so expect dumbness from them .

what happened to the N200,000= rotweiler in the yard abi the dog run. cheesy
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by agarawu23(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
kaeforum:

what happened to the N200,000= rotweiler in the yard abi the dog run. cheesy
your hope is on your dog shocked grin
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by grin88(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy August viditors
How were they arrested
asking asker?? undecided
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Ryda(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
She shuda serve dem d eba with rat poison na
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Ayatullah(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Armed Robbers and Criminals more popular than AMBODE in Lagos.

AMBODE ti gbabode ni ilu Eko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.