Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Motivational Talk: Be An African - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational Talk: Be An African (524 Views)

A.M Joseph Unveils His Debut Motivational Talk, "Be Exceptional" / BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL : a poem written by an African child for his love for africa / Do You Like Watching Motivational Videos, Read This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Talk: Be An African by Larrylarex(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'm An AfriCAN

Life comes with so many troubles especially for those who were not born with silver spoon, some were born with iron spoon, others with wooden spoon, while yet others are born with no spoon at all, they carve wooden spoon for themselves and continued to struggle until they were eventually able to eat with golden spoons! If you were not financially privileged by virtue of your parents capabilities does that mean you can't be successful in life? Absolutely No! One's future does not necessarily depends on his background (though it might be a factor). Microsoft CEO and world's richest man Bill Gates once said: "It is not your fault if you're born poor but it is your fault if ou die poor"
Most times, the monster stopping us from reaching our true potential is our mindset. One with a defeatist attitude lacks even the mental capacity to say 'I can' and like Zig Ziglar one said: "If you say you can, then you can, but if you say you can't, well then you can't" You are not an AfriCAN'T are you? You are an AfriCAN so am I, even if just by virtue of this, try saying 'I Can', it's the first step afterwards take action on your conviction. An AfriCAN'T is sending a message to his psyche that he can never succeed and his mind will accept it just that way. So from now on, be an AfriCAN not an AfriCAN'T.

#iamanafriCAN
#imunafriCANT
#proudlyafriCAN
source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1088643431153811&id=100000244941346&refid=17&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read And Be Inspired...life Is No Competition / Career With Anatomy Bsc / Motivational Words Of The Week!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.