Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Businss With Little Capital :read More - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Mini Importation Businss With Little Capital :read More (1662 Views)

Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably / How To Start Mini Importation Business / If You Are Interested In Making Huge Millions With A Small Capital. READ THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Businss With Little Capital :read More by johnsyno10: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Visit:www.minportaland..com
Discover My Well-Guarded Secret On How To Start Online Importation Business! Importing Items like Blackberries, IPods, Wrist watches, Galaxy Tabs,Andriod Phones, Laptops etc and Make N250k to N450k Monthly Right Here In Nigeria.”
Imagine starting your own mini importation business without moving an inch
from your home! do every thing right from your computer.

Note: These business cannot reap holes in your pocket, you can start the business
with little capital between N10,000 or less guaranteed!!!
Dear Friend, Visit:www.minportaland..com

Would you like me to show you an effective way to make money from the comfort of your home or offices via importation of Hot Good’s? then Pay close attention to this page because in the next few minutes, you’ll discover how to learn the best kept secret of successful importers… How you can easily import from China, Vietnam, Thailand, The Philippines and from all over the world completely risk free using either your Money or O.P.M ( other peoples’ money)
I have been into importation business for over three years now and am doing pretty fine, I started importation business with the sum of N15,000 and I have nurtured it to what I call medium scale cause I now import in large quantities from my house without traveling to china or any part of the world.
Importing is the practice of having goods manufactured very cheaply in other countries according to specification and bringing them into your own country to sell at very high margins and profit.
It’s a very lucrative business to start and it has the ability to make you very rich quickly.
But There Is a Problem
It is a pretty hard to break into this business.
Why so?
Because. . .the people in this business DO NOT ever want others to join them.
Think about this. In fact, I challenge you to go out to any major market in your area (Alaba Market, Spare Parts Market, Aswani Market) or to any major importer’s office and ask them to let you in to their secrets, to tell you how to do it. Good luck with that.
It’d be easier to have a camel pass through the eye of a needle before any one of them will ever teach you their secrets.
Why is this?
Simple. Nobody likes competition. In fact most business people will rather have their family and friends depend on them for scraps rather than show them how to fend for themselves.
Successful importers do not want others to know their secrets because importing is a very profitable business, in fact it’s ranked as the second most profitable after the oil business.
It’s almost like a secret ‘old boy’s’ club. Outsiders are not welcomed.
But I Have Decided To Reveal These:
Selected genuine websites/portals where you can order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices?
How to Get access to a safe, secure mode of payment that is acceptable on these sites is a breeze?
How you can invest as little as N10,450 monthly and make as much as N250,000 to N400,000 naira monthly from this mini online importation business?
How you can even get most of these products brought to you, free of shipping costs – this secret of 100% free shipping will shock you big time?.
…and in the event you don’t know, getting a horde of ready-to-pay buyers is not a bother, as many of the products you will be importing are fast moving consumer hot in demand goods; products that people buy on daily basis.
There are many ways you can start importing goods from china without needing to travel to china, all you need is a computer system with internet access whether yours or from a cyber cafe it doesn’t matter all you need is a guide that will show you how and what to do, and am going to put you through the process of starting your own importation business
There are several items you can buy if you are starting with N10,000 as a start-up fee. these includes.
• Jewelry’s
• Tablet Pc
• Brazilian Hairs
• Shoes
• e.t.c
The items above are just few of the things you can buy i cant list all cause is in their millions and you can start buying them with N10,000 and resell them at a higher price, then order more and continue like that while your business grows up.
And the most interesting part of these is that you get those items far cheaper than it is sold here in Nigeria, for example everyone know how costly Brazilian hairs are in the market, here in Nigeria you can get original Brazilian hairs for not less than 30 to 40k but you will buying them from china for just 7k.
Can I Really Start Online Importation Business With N10k?
Am sure you might doubt how real and possible it is to start up an importation business with just N10, 000. Let’s see how real this is, am going to show you real life proof using some few items you can buy and resell here in Nigeria. Take a look below:
Tablet Sells for N45 – N60K here in Nigeria, See the Price on My Secret Import Website Visit:www.minportaland..com

YOU CAN CONTACT US ON THIS ADDRESS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION/INQUIRIES
NO: 3, OGUNTOYIBO CRESCENT STREET BY HOSTEL BUS/STOP OFF ISOLO ROAD EGBE IKOTUN LAGOS NIGERIA:
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Businss With Little Capital :read More by harbudullahi: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
You tell me what I want to hear and the blog doesn't exist

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get Poor Services From Graphic Designers? Open Here Now! / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds / Heard Of Lbrycredits Cryptos Just Like Gamecredits ?? Chance To Get It FREE Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.