Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Dilemma Of A Prospective Youth Corps Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dilemma Of A Prospective Youth Corps Member (319 Views)

2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / PMB, Aisha Buhari And The Dilemma Of Nigeria's First Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of A Prospective Youth Corps Member by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Make this people pay allowee na
Re: The Dilemma Of A Prospective Youth Corps Member by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls go for service abeg...
Re: The Dilemma Of A Prospective Youth Corps Member by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
we ain't quarreling bro.............
Re: The Dilemma Of A Prospective Youth Corps Member by tolustx(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
One thing I wnt u to know is that when u join n army or any rescue group in d name of passion for helping others, u will be subject to authority and more often than not, u won't be able to question or disobey orders from such authorities. If you're injured or killed in d process, that's all. If ever anyone even knows dat u laid ur life, they'll only remember for only abt 2 days.
A dead man has nothing to be proud of, let me tell u.

I therefore advice u to reconsider ur decisions.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Abuja Bomb Victims / Nigerian Govt. Denies Reports Of Fresh Ebola Outbreak / Save Rcomaliv Efreehou Stonvstul Salivestr Eamfull Game2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.