Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? (820 Views)

Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by Haboseyday(f): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
It seems that the cases of fathers raping their own daughters are on the increase in Nigeria » these days. Some of them give stupid excuses as the reasons for their actions, with the most silly of them all being a father who repeatedly raped his 10 years-old daughter that a spirit told him to rape her so that he could get a job.
what should be done to fathers who rape their daughters?
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
There's a law against rape.Such fathers should face the law.
We need to make the punishment more severe as a country.
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by kemlily(f): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Die by hanging......wicked world sad[b][/b]
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by McCarlito(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
The should first be castrated; then

I dey come make I check for the second punishment first
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by abat4real37(f): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
They should be send to phycatric hospital
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by Pidggin(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Loss of rights to custody of the child

Life imprisonment, alternatively, castration
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
kemlily:
Die by hanging......wicked world sad[b][/b]
can you send ur father to die by hanging?
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by orunto27: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
They are all atheists on Nairaland and should be beheaded ISIS style.
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by juman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
People are coming out nowadays and talk about it that is why there are many cases out there.

The court is there to handle the cases. But in this kind of rape by the father even police would tell the mother to go home and settle it, they would call it 'family matter'.
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by McCarlito(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
They should chop off their manhood small small until dey bleed to dead,GOSH I hate men that rape childrens,not to talk of fAthers to daughters mehn angry angry angry >:
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by Zi: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
lofty900:
can you send ur father to die by hanging?

Did she say her father is a rapist
She simply suggested death by hanging to fathers who rape their children. What's the attack for? angry

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by Neverquit(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Such fathers should be drawn and quartered angry
Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by baby124: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Such men deserve to be killed. They have used their hands to destroy their future generations. It would be a big blessing for such kids to recover mentally, emotionally and physically. And to raise well adjusted kids. And some women tolerate this and know it is going on. I will rather sell akara with a tray on my head and my children on my back than let them endure such. And you can bet if it happens I will poison such a man and disappear with my kids. There is no way that I will not kill him. I must kill him. I will not even tell my family so they will not beg me not to kill him. I MUST kill him.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To Fathers That Rape Their Daughters? by Haboseyday(f): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2015
baby124:
Such men deserve to be killed. They have used their hands to destroy their future generations. It would be a big blessing for such kids to recover mentally, emotionally and physically. And to raise well adjusted kids. And some women tolerate this and know it is going on. I will rather sell akara with a tray on my head and my children on my back than let them endure such. And you can bet if it happens I will poison such a man and disappear with my kids. There is no way that I will not kill him. I must kill him. I will not even tell my family so they will not beg me not to kill him. I MUST kill him.

Choi!

(1) (Reply)

Choices We Make-love Is A Matter Of Choice / Nairaland / My View About Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.